my seatbelt is twisted

George Dredd

I can't see the problem with fixing it .... just thread the buckle past the slanted belt and hey presto it's facing the other way .....simples

Start Here

IMG_0661.jpg?t=1304013297

Twist then thread

IMG_0662.jpg?t=1304013346

HEY PRESTO

IMG_0663.jpg?t=1304013405

and ......

IMG_0665.jpg?t=1304013475...... Back to normal

I think its also possible to undo the mounting bolt down by the door and twist it around. Looking at the service manual it should be doable. Not sure its symetrical though. Might explain why some are the wrong way around if it is ;)

Guess what? my seatbelt is not twisted! :yahoo:

Thanks everyone for your input I fixed it exactly how attak shows in the pic, I'm sure I didn't see that bloody button in the middle of the belt, so no how hard I tugged on it (no vaseline/rubber glove puns plz) it wouldn't go through. It seems that plenty of you had the same problem(even if it was trivial) but thanks to a great community we have another problem solved!

Nice one peeps especially Attak z, Ian, Geoff R and Chris I for time and photos :#1:

Guess what? my seatbelt is not twisted! :yahoo:

Thanks everyone for your input I fixed it exactly how attak shows in the pic, I'm sure I didn't see that bloody button in the middle of the belt, so no how hard I tugged on it (no vaseline/rubber glove puns plz) it wouldn't go through. It seems that plenty of you had the same problem(even if it was trivial) but thanks to a great community we have another problem solved!

Nice one peeps especially Attak z, Ian and Chris I for time and photos :#1:

:band:

Glad to be of help .... to be honest, I thought it only worked on Astons

:wacko:

That's what I said to do at beginning of post :shrug:

I suppose pictures paint a thousand words!!!

Yes you did, and I said thanks to everyone. I just mentioned a few names to the people that took the time to go out take, pictures and upload them. So to show my gratitude, Leon K this is for you

:band: LEON K :band:

And his excellent advice

Just playing mate :surrender::thumbs:

OK, I'm a tard. I still cant figure this out :blush:

The clue is in the second photo ......... twist the belt and then slide the buckle over the twist and keep going (upwards in this photo) until you've gone past the twist in the belt with the buckle :thumbs:

IMG_0662.jpg?t=1304013346

George Dredd said

Leon K this is for you
:lol::lol::lol:

Cheers!! :lol:

I just want to feel loved and needed.............sadly lacking at home :lol:

The moral is that I need to get my son to show me how to do all this posting pictures stuff.

That way, I can put some pictures of the car up too!!!

Glad your sorted.