nissan 350z 06 plans

Shiftndrift

what width wheels? What offset?

What colour you painting?

Black rims

And since the site category was for 350z, it says offset and width for this car.

7 x 19 with 45 offset allround?

205 35 19 chinese made remoulds?

But seriously, if you can afford to get into the z fold why not, but you do know this is a rwd sports car. Im not saying its the fastest thing out there but trust me even people who have driven rwd for along time still respect the car.

I know you have probably heard this a million times and your like Im not a kid and what not but no ones wants to see a 1. a nice car wrecked or runined 2. driver hurt 3. someone else hurt. I know Im on my high horse here but honestly if you do get one go on some sort of driver training or something like that.

A freind of mine was 2.5k on a s13 when he was 17 but he still got it.

:scare: I was 21 and was 1200 on zed with a 5.5k crash a month before :lol: admiral ftw

A friend of mines 21 year old son who has just passed his test and just been quoted £4 grand on a 1.2 Toyota Yaris :surrender:

I hope yours wont be too bad with all those mods as I could supply you with loads of performance parts ;)

This will sound like i am taking the ****, but i am actually being serious: Do you have your full licence yet?

I would hope that no insurance company would touch you! I am not trying to be mean but a 300hp V6 is not the sorta car that you should be learning to drive in.

You are 17 and you say it has "always been your dream" to do up a 350z, can you quantify always? 1 year?? 2 years?

Assuming that you are not a troll, i offer some genuine advice. Take the money and save it for a few years, learn to drive and get some experience, maybe even use some of that saved money to see a bit of the world. Then, when the time is right, pursue your dream!

A troll is someone who sets out to wind people up on forums, facebook and so on.

I am 25 and got a 350 two years ago. I was not responsible enough for it and one of the first things that i did was spin it and stick it up a verge. Lucky for me, i was fine and there was no damage to the car.

As other members have said, its mainly your safety that people are thinking about. At 17 you can't have had too much experience behind the wheel and experience is a big factor in being a good, safe driver.

think so.

Im 23, and remember when i passed my test.... at 18 i was absolutely, 100% lethal. On a mid 90's 1.4 Pug. Let alone a 350z.

At 17 theres (imo) plently of other and better ways to spend your cash - afterall, your insurance will only go up more after you write it off and maim / kill yourself or others -- not to be harsh, but you will not be able to control the car.

I still cant drive now 6 years later :lol: