nissan 350z 06 plans

Shiftndrift

So my dream has always been a candy red Nissan 350z, full bodykit to boot, and now Im old enough and in a good financial state that I can afford to do one,

What's the plan?

2006 nissan 350z- £5k (buying off friend) no damage

Full bodykit+spoiler+black window tint-£2.5k

19" Black rims+tyres £1k

Custom candy red sprayjob

---

Now the rest...

For the full works I'm on a budget of roughly £15k

The above comes to £8.5k, this leaves me £6.5k to spend on performance, looking for some help as to what to get? For "street" use and car shows, (hence the scheme)

Any help, thanks.

With a Budget of that you can do plenty.

Performance wise, have a search on the forum. There are many sales, recently I think 2 turbo kits which can easily be fitted onto the zed. Im not how this is done, but with the turbos and a good remap you can easily reach the 400 hp stage.

:pmzmanalex: and have a chat with him, he has is own track car and may still have his old turbo's up for sale at a good price.

I have not done any performance mods so Im not too sure. Good luck with it though.

:thumbs:

Ians full HKS Supercharger kit is for sale. :thumbs:

I'd be tempted to up the wheel budget.

Custom respray?

What kit do you have planned?

What do you want from the car?

Beat you too it old man :p

Nope, I'm working for the family business of all building essentials, (plumbing, electricals etc) and I have a suitable time period to do this, I'm not paying rent as such as I'm getting working with the family (so yeah, bonus for me)

My dad is into motorbikes, so he kind of understands where I'm coming from, and he is helping me fund it.

Insurance will hit you hard mate, You best off insuring your self under a second driver and let your dad/mum be the first driver. Or a Trade Plate?

Good Luck with that though :thumbs:

That's actually illegal.

Go get some quotes and get back to us.

In the mean time, are you in fact this guy?

justin-bieber-picture.jpg

Insurance will hit you hard mate, You best off insuring your self under a second driver and let your dad/mum be the first driver. Or a Trade Plate?

Brilliant idea, just brilliant :thumbs:

That's actually illegal.

Go get some quotes and get back to us.

In the mean time, are you in fact this guy?

justin-bieber-picture.jpg

Oh, haha...i see but no, not quite :p

No, but seriously...one day I am going to have responsibilities, and this thing has

Been my dream for years, just wanted to get it done before I move out and get raped by the government on everything I do.