Exhaust rattle when hot

mpkayeuk

I'm hoping to come to Japfest and hear the Stillen. Chris, I think you're going aren't you? I really want to try and get a spot on the club stand, primarily because I will probably bring a model with me and some camera gear. Unfortunately I was late to the game re: Japfest, as with most things in life, including my 40th :) so I don't know if this is going to be possible. I hope so!

MBS, I'm originally from N. Yorks. My dad used to own the Holland and Barrett that was next to M&S in the precinct :)

I'm hoping to be at Japfest, but have other commitments that day so may not make it. Can you PM Martinmac and see if there is a stand pass left? You may have to buy a ticket on the door, but we are right by the main entrance so dead easy to find us :thumbs:

BTW, do you think anyone in the club would be upset if I brought a good glamour model with me? i.e. any female members or partners that might get a bit funny about it? I don't want to offend anyone if I'm associated in any way with the club.

BTW, do you think anyone in the club would be upset if I brought a good glamour model with me? i.e. any female members or partners that might get a bit funny about it? I don't want to offend anyone if I'm associated in any way with the club.

Plenty trotting around at JapFest anyway mate. Only thing that will make her stand out is if shes acutally pretty as most of them at car shows are mingers :lol:

I would request that she doesnt drape herself over cars where the owner isnt present though - its not nice to come back to hand prints and potential swirls on your car ;)

Ohh I'm totally anal about my own paintwork. I would _never_ ever let a model drape themselves anywhere without the owner's permission. I've done a few car shows now so I know the etiquette with regard to models and cars... I just wanted to be sure nobody at the club would have an issue.

And she will be a stunner - I promise that ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Right, an update on this one... First thing is that Kayleigh (and possibly another model) is coming to Japfest and I have a stand pass - hurrah! Second thing is my 370 has an oil leak at the cam cover (discovered by the dealer while checking the heat shields thanks to oil in the undertray). Eeek! Anyway, hadn't lost much, but was deffo more than a weep. Wasn't below minimum on the dipstick. It's going in next Tue to have that resolved and also to have a new exhaust tail section because it was misaligned on mine (left tailpipe not in the same position as right tailpipe) and it annoyed me. They agreed it wasn't right.