Simple Bluetooth Question that Nissan CAN'T ANSWER

seech

I have an 07 313 GT. Does the bluetooth phone system play through all speakers? Or just the driver's door speaker?

If so, can I change it to all?

The shitbox Micra that I had as a courtesy car had the phone call playing through the whole car, and it made for a far better conversation at speed (if you can call 1.2 3-cyl "speed").

Thanks

Just the one speaker on mine and no way to select without cutting wires I guess. :lol:

One thing I did notice was that my old Nokia phone came across very quiet. Had to have the volume and therefore the commands etc very loud to hear the phone conversation. Now have a Samsung that is much better :)

Sorry to post on this thread, but its reminded me as I have a similar question - which speaker does the sat nav voice come out of? On mine it seems to just come from the passengers side speaker. Is that normal?

yep :thumbs: , and aint she one annoying stuck up cow :lol:

Sorry to post on this thread, but its reminded me as I have a similar question - which speaker does the sat nav voice come out of? On mine it seems to just come from the passengers side speaker. Is that normal?

yep :thumbs: , and aint she one annoying stuck up cow :lol:

ha ha

....... reminds me of when I first tried to programme the phone .... I was on the drive and the nice phone lady kept on saying 'pardon' .... eventually I told her to f off and ring me back when she had a better attitude .... my wife thought she was some kind of receptionist and told me off for talking to her like that ...... boy did we laugh at that one :lol:

"PARDON?"

I wonder who that voice belongs to and what problem she had when she recorded those commands!

Took me a fortnight of "PARDON?"s to realise that she didn't operate the sat Nav...! :blush:

:lol: yeah its taking me a lot of time to try and get used to the posh bird on the sat nav. Compared to Jane on my Tomtom who now sounds positively common as muck in comparison.

I love the way the posh bird says "in 200yards you will reach a rrrrrooooundabout" as if shes really supprised theres a roundabout there!

I've not been able to get hold of a bluetooth adapter at a sensible price so I shoved a Nokia phone in instead which works but the voice control/pardon issue is a bit naff....but then i noticed on ebay these Parrot bluetooth kits which can sync all your contacts etc...has anyone got one? any good?