Hello

Hi everyone, not a new member but have been away from the forum for over a year I think, so thought it appropriate to post up. Sure there's hundreds of new members who don't know me.

The reason's I've not been here are that I've had quite a rough last 18 months. The missus has had real problems at work and it just knocks it out of you. Life has been pretty much on limbo till it got sorted out, but we're back fighting fit now. Another problem I have is that my laptop just won't log into the site. I've tried every which way till Sunday, done clearing cookies, changin firewall, disabling programs, cleaning registry, using other browsers, but just won't do it. Been like that since Beavis was a moderator. No idea how to resolve it without formatting my hard drive and starting again (using a friend's laptop at moment).

Not all miserable news tho, got a baby due in 2 weeks :yahoo: It will be the first one, and Im adamant that I'm keeping the Zed! It's not financially viable to sell it, so it'd be cheaper to buy a third car, like a Volvo diesel :scare: (that's my argument anyway).

Won't be able to make it to the drive this May (child care issues) but hoping to get to some meets later in the year.

welcome back Chris, what internet browser are you using?

Try this and it should sort it out

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

I tried that - very good program. Didn't help though. I've used firefox, IE, opera and safari. All do the same, which makes me think it's my computer and not the browser. Get's stuck when it says 'transferring data from 350z-uk. . .' and does the same if i try 370z-uk.net. Sometimes loads if keep refreshing, but last night was trying for around 2 hours and it wouldn't load. Just get a blank screen. When it gets past the log in page, seems alright it's just passing that point.

Hiya mate, long time no talk. Good to see you are still about and big congratulations on the new addition. Pop over and say Hi at LakeZ if you can sneak away.

You still got the boat mate. :)

Might take you up on that Mart when everything settles down. Not got the boat anymore, selling the boat freed up around £600 pm by paying off loans and not having river licence, mooring fees and insurance, so it had to go unfortunately. Missing her already :byebye: Better selling the boat than the car tho.

welcome back :wave:

Cheers Ian. If I didn't have a baby on the way, I'd be getting a 4k loan out right now. Can't belive the amount of people who have bought supercharger kits and body kits to sell them shortly after. I take it you'll be sticking around when you get your R34?

welcome back :wave:

Cheers Ian. If I didn't have a baby on the way, I'd be getting a 4k loan out right now. Can't belive the amount of people who have bought supercharger kits and body kits to sell them shortly after. I take it you'll be sticking around when you get your R34?

Yeah I'll be sticking around :) Might not be a R34 yet though ;)

Sounds like it could be some sort of security setting. Have you lowered the security setting in the browser. Also, try turning off your antivirus / security software - then try accessing the site. You can turn it all back on after, but that will help narrow it down as to whether its norton or mcaffee or whatever being too strict.

If it is security settings, then you can always add www.350z-uk.com to a "safe" or "exception" list in the browser / security software which may help.

Good luck on keeping the zed when the little one comes along. My missus is on about babies atm (panic!), and im dreading having to sell the zed and get something "more sensible". My mate managed to get around this by getting a subaru wrx which is tuned to around 400bhp, but its got 4 doors so his missus technically couldnt argue. :lol:

Sounds like it could be some sort of security setting. Have you lowered the security setting in the browser. Also, try turning off your antivirus / security software - then try accessing the site. You can turn it all back on after, but that will help narrow it down as to whether its norton or mcaffee or whatever being too strict.

If it is security settings, then you can always add http://www.350z-uk.com to a "safe" or "exception" list in the browser / security software which may help.

Good luck on keeping the zed when the little one comes along. My missus is on about babies atm (panic!), and im dreading having to sell the zed and get something "more sensible". My mate managed to get around this by getting a subaru wrx which is tuned to around 400bhp, but its got 4 doors so his missus technically couldnt argue. :lol:

I wish computers we not so complicated. Don't know why they don't just do what I ask them to! Am I getting old?

If it is security settings, then you can always add http://www.350z-uk.com to a "safe" or "exception" list in the browser / security software which may help.

I wish computers we not so complicated. Don't know why they don't just do what I ask them to! Am I getting old?

Think so mate. Happens to us all. I used to understand them too, but now I struggle to work the sky + box even!

Think so mate. Happens to us all. I used to understand them too, but now I struggle to work the sky + box even!

Sky + box? Is that the magic device under the tv? I'll be shaking my fists at youths soon. . .