Blue Haze

cerealuk

I've persuaded a friend of my dads to buy a Zed :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Well to be fair it didnt take more than a quick ride in mine for him to talk himself into it :)

He purchased one yesterday and its very clean and shiny but he's a bit worried about something

This morning when he drive it off down the road there was a blue haze left behind...

He had started it from cold and then literally driven away so there was no chance for the engine to warm up but hes concerned about the blue haze left behind as he seems to think this may be a sign of piston problems or something in v6's

Any ideas?

Well to be fair it didnt take more than a quick ride in mine for him to talk himself into it :)

He purchased one yesterday and its very clean and shiny but he's a bit worried about something

This morning when he drive it off down the road there was a blue haze left behind...

He had started it from cold and then literally driven away so there was no chance for the engine to warm up but hes concerned about the blue haze left behind as he seems to think this may be a sign of piston problems or something in v6's

Any ideas?

cool another zed in the Bournemouth area.....before long it ll be as busy down here as in Scotland :lol:

did you manage to get him to join up on here and any pics so i can keep an eye out for it. ? :D

Any ideas?

cool another zed in the Bournemouth area.....before long it ll be as busy down here as in Scotland :lol:

did you manage to get him to join up on here and any pics so i can keep an eye out for it. ? :D

Not in the bournemouth area unfortunately, he lives in Portsmouth and is scared of the internet :doh::doh::doh: