complete brake upgrade for jdm 03

abc123

+1 on the :pmzmanalex:

Alex has just sourced a complete set of Brembo Calipers (reconditioned and stripped and repainted red), new DS2500 pads, Rotors, Goodrich lines, and brake fluid for what I thought was an excellent price.

If you just want a set of Brembo's without the repaint I imagine it would be significantly cheaper than the £1500 I paid.

He's the man on this sort of stuff, I recommend him 100%, send him a pm :thumbs:

Price wise you'll be looking at about £800 to £1000 to retrofit a set of brembos.

On my previous zed i uprated my JDM brakes DBA drilled/slotted discs and Endless pads, + stainless lines and it cost me about £600 if i remember rightly...

been offered a set for 400quid + delivery, will wait to see if he gets back to me otherwise im going to z man alex! (finally worked it out lol) will wait till 27th (pay day)

also looking for coilovers and rear drop links and i'll be done for a while :) (i think)