PRESSURE WASHER ONLY £45?! - AGAIN UPDATE

neo-ninja

Been using mine every week since I bought it. Nice bit of kit for the price! Probably won't clean a patio to a decent level as it's not that powerful but I keep it on a fairly wide setting on the car and a bit narrower on the wheels.

You do need an adaptor though as the standard attachment just chucks out a powerful stream of water. Pressure washer + adaptor = £100 I think I paid.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought one too, plus the snow foam gun from Tim@Envy. You get two different pressure nozzles, the strong one will take the surface muck off stone and concrete, but obviously not as big an area as a more powerful washer. Good enough for 50 sheets anyway!

I would not hesitate to recommend this pressur washer and for £45, its an absolute bargain.

I have had mine about 3 months and used the snow foam attachment with some valet pro snowfoam on my car to great effect.

Re the questions on the attachments, I would not use the concentrated nozzle on any part of the car, as the wider spraying nozzle is enough concentrated pressure for car cleaning, and even when doing that I would not get too close with it.

Personally I rinse mine from distance first of all, then snow foam, leave for 15 minutes, rinse again with pressure washer, wash using 2 bucket method, rinse again, dry, then wax.

Great bit of kit.

Have also "snow foamed" the conservatory too and that did a suprisingly good job too!

We bought a Nilfisk a few months back, it recently started playing up and actually overheated the other day :lol: took it back to Machine Mart, they've sent it off to Nilfisk now. Maybe just a dodgy one? Don't seem to have much luck with the ol pressure washers!

Can this pressure washer - or other washers - be used with an indoors tap attachement like you can with hosepipes? I don't have an outside tap at the moment and would like to get in with the pressure washing action too.

You use a hose to connect the pressure washer to a water source so just get the correct hose connection for your tap :) B&Q have loads!

Can this pressure washer - or other washers - be used with an indoors tap attachement like you can with hosepipes? I don't have an outside tap at the moment and would like to get in with the pressure washing action too.

You use a hose to connect the pressure washer to a water source so just get the correct hose connection for your tap :) B&Q have loads!

Cheers Tom! :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...