Spot my new super subtle mods?

slimjim

Lets see how many of you can spot this insanely subtle mod...

Im very happy with them...

Can you see?

1.jpg

How about now...

2.jpg

Bit closer....

3.jpg

Other side

4.jpg

Subtle...

5.jpg

And the rear...

6.jpg

Where is it?

7.jpg

OK... so even "I" think the one on the rear is a bit invisible :D

8.jpg

Might light up when im braking? :bangin:

Oi they are friggin mental.

I know you mentioned Black the other day, but just didn't get the image clear in my head that it would work.

Clearly fits in nicely.... might have to chat with a certain person on the forum for some more.... in Black this time....!!

Looking really good Jim, am glad you like them,

although i don't think you realise how difficult they are to weed when they are that small. it was clsoe to open heart surgery keeping the letters in place when removing the waste vinyl :wacko:

more than happy to sort others out if they like them just drop me a PM or email me at richard@rtcustomz.co.uk

Still got my big one to fit, that looks to be a good place to put it :) . Had a hell of a job removing the hazy vinyl layer, mind you it was below freezing at the time :lol:

Pete

sometimes adding a bit of heat with a hairdrier can help. its the difficulty when they are really tiny. i also fold the application tape back on itself when i peel it back and have my fingers on the leading edge as you peel back.

Yeah, I was in such a rush to get them fitted :) . The main problem was with the tiny dots, they were determined not to come off the vinyl but in the end only one of them was lost and I just used a fine white marker pen to fill in the space where it should have gone :) .

Pete