Video - A lap of RAF Valley

-Chris-

good video mate, i spotted myself doing a cool down lap lol.

I need to get mines uploaded but everytime i try the videos' take ages as theyre in hd and over 1gb in size. May have to chop them up and upload

I see you got plenty of sideways action lol. I remember seeing you in a puff of smoke going on to the pit straight lol.

Top stuff :thumbs:

Cheers mate.

The puff of smoke was my car but nothing to do with me! My brother was out with the instructor and it was the first time he had been out with the ESP off. Apparently the instructor said "power power power" and he took it a bit too literally and i witnessed resulting tank slapper followed by full 360 from the spectator area! :scare:

Chris

lol it was a cool down lap. I done pretty well. Just took it easy the first half of the day and then really pushed on in the afternoon. I have destroyed my discs. Grit has got in behind the pad i think and now i have alot of scoring on my discs. Will need to get the pads off and check the back of them. It was the only downfall on the track tbh. The amount of small stones flying around was quite alot.

My first vid is on the upload just now. 2 hrs to go lol

Anybody catch any vids or pics of the Black S14a registration ending WOA that left early due to head gasket failure?

That was me, in a with a friend in his car :) Think I passed a few of you on track before the HG went - was an epic day ;) Thanks for the passenger ride - whoever gave me one! Next time get that traction control switched off!

Anybody catch any vids or pics of the Black S14a registration ending WOA that left early due to head gasket failure?

That was me, in a with a friend in his car :) Think I passed a few of you on track before the HG went - was an epic day ;) Thanks for the passenger ride - whoever gave me one! Next time get that traction control switched off!

That would have been george lol he was having a ballache of a time with his tc....., Im guessing you spoke to me also :thumbs:

:lol::lol: That was me!! I could drive the 8 to it's limit, the 370 is a bit different, either that or I'm getting tooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooold :wheelchair::lol:

Never managed a lap on my own the whole day!! Good to give cabbies though :thumbs:

Nice to have met you, I didn't twig that you were rarerims :blush: , discount sorted then ;)

We're always happy to offer discounts to members on here - especially ones who are generous enough to give passenger rides :D Do you know I didn't twig it was a 370... in my mind it was a 350, it being shinier and newer than I had noticed explains your tentativeness, so I'll let you off on this occasion ;)

On a side note, if ever there's anything like this again, sign me up!