rotary sundays

350 Russ

i tried out my new rotary polisher today, i gave the zed a good going over. the headlights got a good polish up and even wetsanded the b pillars from the big scratches that were under the carbon vinyl.

it got a coat of supernatural and even got the mrs to do the interior and glass!

it was bloody hot in the sun and we was trying to use dodo juice lime prime lite and it was drying on the paint before we had a chance to get it off :rant: it was an absolute nightmare. also wet sanded some overspray off of my wingmirror which was a bit nervy but looked good when polished up :thumbs:

Before

fd4df855.jpg

After

c67cd82a.jpg

802fb213.jpg

7e9ce3b0.jpg

b000811a.jpg

ee55a03d.jpg

after wetsanding out the overspray

29379de8.jpg

after wetsanding of the b pillars

97d3ac3b.jpg

the interior

16660800.jpg

it feels really good to have a big knob in my hands when im driving :blush:

the front bumper has had it! caught it on a few speed humps etc so its going to get repaired and resprayed when im back from hols.

whats wrong with the handbrake? i take it yours doesnt pull that high? i remember when i was looking to buy a zed i saw quite a few posts saying that the zed has a crap handbrake, i was chuffed that mine has a good one that holds it regardless of how steep the hill is

it feels really good to have a big knob in my hands when im driving :blush:

the front bumper has had it! caught it on a few speed humps etc so its going to get repaired and resprayed when im back from hols.

whats wrong with the handbrake? i take it yours doesnt pull that high? i remember when i was looking to buy a zed i saw quite a few posts saying that the zed has a crap handbrake, i was chuffed that mine has a good one that holds it regardless of how steep the hill is

The handbrake is wayyyy too high. Apparently easy enough to adjust though, it's just a nut in the centre console.

did you have a spray bottle with water to keep the car cool when working or extend working time on a product?

I gave the panels I was working on a spray with water before I started, I didn't want to compound to bake on if they were too hot, I was only using a polishing compound with minimal cut so it wasn't to bad.

hey russ just wondering what u use on your seat they look mint, i also have tan leather and wanna keep them in good condition

I use autoglym leather cleaner, if you want to make them look new then do a search for gliptone. they do a kit to bring them up like new :thumbs: