Anglesey 09/04/11 Help for Heroes(PIC HEAVY)

ChrisS

The day was brilliant :yahoo: Neil was one of the lucky ones that attended the visit day on Friday as well B)

Thanks Chris for posting the piccies, great to meet you and Liam and the other guys from here :thumbs:B)

Oh and BTW, the two bears up ^^ there are called Fud and Fannie :lol: The owners of them, my wife and my mates wife said they reminded them of us :lol:

Just thought I'd pop over from the RX8OC to say thank you for the support you gave to this event. Thanks to George for organising it all. The day was a great success and it was great to see everyone enjoying themselves. I hope it wasn't too hard on the tyres and fuel :scare: , but if it's any consolation the RX8's used a lot more fuel and oil :D .

As you know the event was in aid of Help For Heroes and we hoped to raise £5000 on the day. I'm pleased to tell you that we have just passed the £6000 mark and money is still coming in for photo and dvd sales. Please congratulate yourselves for helping to make this the success it was. :clap::clap:

I look forward to meeting some of you at the next Valley track day

Cheers

Mark

Nice one Mark B):thumbs: Hopefully now that some piccies and vids are up, the next one will be packed with Zeds B) Great day, great weekend and I even had a wee libation or seven on saturday night :lol:

Watch out for the next one boys and girls :drive1

Great day Mark. Sounds daft as it was a track day, but it was a realy nice relaxing day.

George, I have been TOLD by Liam that wants to be first on the list for next year. :lol:

Dad does not get a say,he is tracking with George and Neil. :shrug: