keys

david 164

am seriously thinking of buying 57 plate zed ive been looking at,one thing worrying my mrs is that its only got 2 keys with it,both electric ones,shes worried in case it gets knicked,does anyone have any views on this? it dont bother me to much,also is there an aux point to plug ipod into the later cars? cheers guys

Nope, no aux plug for an iPod, in fact they have tape decks. Look up the "iPod hack" and it is a pretty simple thing to do, takes an hour or two and you need to have very basic soldering skills.

My car only came with one electric key and one "valeting" key, which has little use other than opening the doors.

the only key missing is the valet key,and he has offered to knock £75 off the price to buy one,also hes putting in writing that he will guarantee the clutch for a year,so he seems genuine,its only done 13k,and had a recall in 08 for a clutch problem,have been onto the supplying dealer,everything checks out,think im gona go for it,cheers guys

Nope, no aux plug for an iPod, in fact they have tape decks. Look up the "iPod hack" and it is a pretty simple thing to do, takes an hour or two and you need to have very basic soldering skills.

My car only came with one electric key and one "valeting" key, which has little use other than opening the doors.

I think the valet key will open and start the car but not open the glove box.