Not so Fast but very Furious

leonk

A chance for people to submit examples of driving that could or could not have been influenced by the Fast and Furious series of films. Hopefully this will clear the way for serious suggestions for a similar existing topic.

I believe slimjim will start us off........

I remember going round a multi story car park thinking " how the hell did that lad manage to drift a zed up a twisty ramp" :blush:

The girlfriend obviously could tell what I was thinking and simply said: "No jason.... it can only be done in the movies... this is glasgow not Hollywood" BITCH :lol::lol:

I remember going round a multi story car park thinking " how the hell did that las manage to drift a zed up a twisty ramp" :blush:

The girlfriend obviously could tell what I was thinking and simply said: "No jason.... it can only be done in the movies... this is glasgow not Hollywood" BITCH :lol::lol:

I have the exact same thoughts everytime I am in Silverburn multi storey! I'll try it one day...

...and crash! :lol:

I remember going round a multi story car park thinking " how the hell did that las manage to drift a zed up a twisty ramp" :blush:

I have the exact same thoughts everytime I am in Silverburn multi storey! I'll try it one day...

...and crash! :lol:

Multistorey car parks... :shrug: there's a thing of the past. My sees never seen one before lol

I remember going round a multi story car park thinking " how the hell did that lad manage to drift a zed up a twisty ramp" :blush:

You should listen to her more, she is obviously very clever, she saved your Zed after all :thumbs:

Good job he had some of Husky's ebay wheel securing tie thingys or that wheel would have come off completely!! :lol:

what? ....

Like this?

Jeeze on his youtube page it says that it was because his spacer nuts broke... but how does that happen?