Hi All

The weather screams at your roadster but I think the coupe looks x10 better ;)

Sounds like you are hunting in the same area I was, pre 2006, sub 50k miles (make sure you get full Nissan service history stamped book), GT pack but I really wanted black! I was looking at roughly 2004/2005 cars under £10k and I would say about half are silver, another quarter are orange, the rest made up of black blue and gunmetal. Black and Blue certainly were a lot rarer at that price level and spec level than Orange or Silver.

I've had a quick look around a gun-metal one at an independent trader in Hook, its just over 50k and he wants £10.5k for it. I'm pretty sure its been on his forecourt now since Nov last year, so its either not on the level, or horribly over-priced. I am very tempted to walk in and make him a silly offer for it :lol:

I've had a quick look around a gun-metal one at an independent trader in Hook, its just over 50k and he wants £10.5k for it. I'm pretty sure its been on his forecourt now since Nov last year, so its either not on the level, or horribly over-priced. I am very tempted to walk in and make him a silly offer for it :lol:

well if you don't ask, you'll never know B)

I spoke to a trader in Cheshire who has a 05 plate GM Zed with 48k on the clock GT pack. Previous owner is a retired policeman. Spoke to both on the phone and seemed very genuine. Just had a service MoT and a few new parts on it. Can send over the guys email addy and phone number if you like? He can offer delivery as well if you like? He had it priced at £8995. Looked very clean.

Heres the link if it helps http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201112382896726

Yeah I know, his company is a contract/leasing company he is not really a car dealer. The car he bought from his friend in town who was the policeman.

I bought my Z without Rays, actually not that worried as I factored that into the cost and am going to invest in some aftermarket alloys rather than wait on something with Rays.