Azure Paint

ninjaz

Hi all, does anyone know where i can get Azure blue spray cans from? I have heard its a hard colour to match so would prefer if you have used it yourself and know the results.

many thanks, Ricky

(I have tried ZMANALEX he only has the touch up kits atm)

You won't get a spray can of the B17 - it is a two stage paint. Base colour and metallic top coat.

My detailer had some mixed up including the laquer top coat - teeny can for touch ups- cost him a packet.

If its just for stone chips this is your best bet - anything bigger on te Azure requires professional bodyshop job :thumbs:

The Nissan aerosol part number for B17 is: KE999 B1725A

It comes in 150ml spray cans, however it is on long back order from Nissan at the moment.

Alex :)

well there you go - learn something new every day :lol: last time I enquired it was no longer available - perhaps that what 'long back order' means :p

I've had B17 Blue from them, they call it Electric Blue, I couldn't see any difference. :)

Paints4u offer an aersol kit ( http://www.paints4u.com/ProductDetails. ... uctID=5423). I found thier paint match very good on GM.

good luck.

There is only one company and this is it, especially if you want a touch up kit, they supply spears for touching up much more superior than a brush check them out.

Thanks for all the info people, i will have a look around.

If anyone uses this colour in the near future can you let me know how it goes.

thanks again, Ricky

Used them twice this year, once when respraying some body parts and the other with the touch up kit, you wont beat them. Colour is spot on excuse the pun.

Remember its a two part piece, base colour and lacquer.