audi rs3

Dano190485

just been looking at the rs3, ive always liked the a3 (dont get me wrong not as much as my 350z) but you got to respect the 2.5 turbo charged engine at 340 psi and 0-62 in 4.6 secs and in a lil car, i def wont be interested in getting into any races with one of these :lol:

so whats the difference between the ttrs and the 313 350z

I think its over 1 second quicker 0-62mph with 340ps and 332 lbs of torque compaired to the 350z 313bhp and 264 lbs of torque, but its pretty much a £50,000 car so a bit of a different leaugue compaired to the Zed.

About 30 grand for a start! :lol:

RS3 got Audis usual Evo review this month: Fast, Comfortable, Great Interior, Lacks some Driver Involvement.

About 30 grand for a start! :lol:

RS3 got Audis usual Evo review this month: Fast, Comfortable, Great Interior, Lacks some Driver Involvement.

+1

I have heard that, someone I knew had one (was an older one tho) and he said his Civic Type R was waaaay more fun?! :shrug:

40k for an a3 which looks like some chav has got his hands on it. Whilst the RS audi`s are awesome cars, i can think of better things to spend 40k on.

+1..for 40 grand..i would rather have a secondhand GTR, Aston Martin DB9, M3 and the list goes on..to a non car enthusiast that RS3 just look like a suped up chavved A3..a bit like a Focus RS..

Seen a RS6 this morning in mansfield..now that's B)

Yup, especially with that kind of power. Although that picture is 100% photochopped I believe.

It's not a bad car if you like that kind of thing. It's just a shame that Audi seem to have killed the RS brand almost completely now. :(

The pic is totally photoshopped.

Even if the car DID exist and had all the mods done (wider arches, bumpers, NACA ducts, wheels etc etc) it's still not an RS3. The RS3 is only available as a sportsback (5 doors) and they won't be producing a 3 door version.

The pic is totally photoshopped.

Even if the car DID exist and had all the mods done (wider arches, bumpers, NACA ducts, wheels etc etc) it's still not an RS3. The RS3 is only available as a sportsback (5 doors) and they won't be producing a 3 door version.

Now thats a bad decision if ive ever heard one. Ive always thought the 4 door a3 looked terrible compared to the 3 door. More like some sort of a3 estate!

Dont they do the golf R32 in a 3 door? You`d have thought that audi would be trying to be a rival for that car? Surely if people wanted a 4 door audi they would go for the a4/rs4 or something rather than an rs3.