Rear Carbon Diffuser - Mastergrade SOLD

Steady Zeddy

Still on my Zed but its quick and easy to unbolt - I have for sale the absolute dogs danglies of a rear diffuser. Orig purchased from Envy for quite a bit more than my asking price and still in excellent condition despite its proximity to the road.

One of my favorite cosmetic bits on my Zed but its worth more off than on.

Priced at 400GBP plus 30GBP shipping.

They don't make these anymore and this mod will be easy-peasy to sell on at this price again.

zedbits037.jpg

zedbits038.jpg

zedbits036.jpg

Feb11backup244.jpg

Some other links to pics of similar diffuser inc from this forum (hope the owners don't mind):-

http://www.z33driver.com/images/project ... alled9.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/ ... SC0380.jpg

Raffle it

40 people at £10 a ticket

I'd have a couple of tickets :thumbs:

Good idea but I reckon it'd get messy - how 'bout buying a ticket to own the SC Zed? :lol:

Have had a lot of interest in this diffuser though - first to send the funds gets the diffuser.

As I've already said - this diffuser will only get rarer and it will be easy to sell on at similar money.

I've already had quite a few offers of the asking price but I just got this diffuser off the Zed today and took some closer pics of it off the car.

Theres a couple of scratches that weren't noticable once fitted and a slightly overdrilled hole which had been covered with a larger washer. Still in good nick considering its proximity to the road though and you really won't notice any defects once fitted.

Pics of scratches -

zedbits071.jpg

zedbits070.jpg

zedbits074.jpg

zedbits072.jpg

I promised some of the guys closer pics of the diffuser before I sold in the interest of full transparancy.

Now its first with the funds gets the goods.

Is this sold?

Despite countless enquiries and having 4 guys tell me they want to buy this diffuser and ask for my paypal - no one has yet to come up with the funds. Have had quite a few guys ask me to hold the diffuser for them for a day while they gather funds and then not reply to PM's.

I actually feel like putting it back on my Zed at this stage. The diffuser is in good condition and priced well IMHO.

As much as I appreciate this site and the many good members its difficult to believe the amount of time wasters as well. I've had a similar experience with the sale of the SC Zed as well.

Do we have to finish off for sale threads with "no tyre kickers or time wasters" ?

I have to pull out of this deal because need to replace front suspension bushes and got two punctured tyres thanks to potholes. I am now using the money that was meant for the diffuser to repair my car, goodluck with the sale

• 3 weeks later...