Cat Had It - Good Aftermarket Recs Please

Lapz

All,

Your help much appreciated, was just about to put the Zed up for sale due to having spent more on fuel than on mortgage the last two months due to change of job (no doubt many of you in same boat at present!) and the left bank of the Cat has had it. Took it into the dealers and credit where due they've very fairly said look around for an aftermarket as they're quoting £1,040 to sort, £855 of which is for the Cat itself and they appreciate I just want it sorted so can sell it. Anyone any recommendations bearing in mind not looking to uprate or mess around with working bits? I'm based Basingstoke so if anyone knows of garage could do for less nearby (I'll prob give TGM Racing a shout who I've used before but want to grab the part first if at all possible and take it into them). Thanks in advance for any help given.

Alternatively if anyone wants a 56 plate GT spec in black with 57k on the clock at discounted price of £11,500 with a duff Cat please let me know,

Cheers

Unfortunately it's been kicking out a P2A03 code for one of the O2 sensors and is now kicking out a P0430 "catalyst below efficiency bank 2". Nissan when ran diagnostics have said it's the left bank that's gone and likely causing all that. MOT runs till Oct so not really fussed on that front, just need to sell it, hence need to fix and get rid of the pesky recurring amber EMS light on the dash!