Where for an MOT?

Stu350z

An mot stations a good start mate.... :lol:

I use a place in Motherwell cos it's handy for work, they respect ur car (they have to- I am responsible for their teeth lol) and they have a low car friendly ramp

Wherever, tell them not to put it on the rolling road. :thumbs:

Cheers for the tips! :doh:

Didn't realise every MOT station would have the required Decelerometer! :blush:

An mot stations a good start mate.... :lol:

I use a place in Motherwell cos it's handy for work, they respect ur car (they have to- I am responsible for their teeth lol) and they have a low car friendly ramp

Motherwell's a wee bit outta the Southside! :lol: And anyway I'm far too affraid to venture into depest darkest Lanarkshire! Have you seen the people there! ;)

Japanese performance garage in motherwell called 'The Garage'.

Thats were my car has just been for an exhaust (cats back) and hoses. THey are very friedly, let you watch them at work and very knowledgeable. Few members have been there now!

Japanese performance garage in motherwell called 'The Garage'.

Thats were my car has just been for an exhaust (cats back) and hoses. THey are very friedly, let you watch them at work and very knowledgeable. Few members have been there now!

Are you guys trying to get me to go to "Deepest Darkest Lanarkshire" for some reason! :lol:

Heard many good things about "The Garage" in Motherwell though! :thumbs: Defo a good idea for fitting any parts!