Hanel - 10th

Captint

Stevie350z - 10th

Pingu2 - 3rd or 10th

mugwump

sl114 (Louis) - 10th

Blacky - 10th

WoREod - 3rd or 10th

AWESOME! Let's choose 10th (I won't be in the country on 3rd!) and all we need is a plan. I think H5 was volunteering a route, but anyone can do that.

I like travelling down the A287 through Midhurst down to the South Coast, there are some fast pieces but medium risk of getting stuck behind Miss Daisy's... but also lots of small villages to show off in (and we are all Attention Seeking Whores after all!). That route takes a couple of hours each way, and finishes up at the seaside! Fish and chips anyone?

Any other ideas on a route?

Awesome!! This is really taking off now!!! Let's go with the 10th as most people seem more at ease with that date. As far as locations and routes go I am easy, don't know the area too well so am more than happy to go with the flow so long as there are some Shell petrol stations en route!!! :thumbs:

Who has nominated a route? As this is the inaugral SE meet, perhaps we should all volunteer one...

SE Meet 10th DEC

Andy -

Lugger -

Hanel -

Captint -

Stevie350z - M25 down to South Coast via A287

Pingu2 -

mugwump is on holiday :sun::snorkel:- have to see you at the next one.

sl114 (Louis) -

Blacky -

WoREod -

I know Rob is looking for the goodwood route, (anyluck Rob)? If not vote away and lets this on the road.

All the TVR guys were off at this Thunder thing over the weekend so should get the route through soon.

sl114 has suggested going up to Oxford for beer and princesses...
Really?

I can offer the beer but too short notice for princesses. Unless you class the 3 barmaids at the pub who are HOT! B)

Im happy for any route, just not too far from london as i need to get back to Hertfordshire that night so the coast is pretty much out for me.

However i may be pursuaded :teeth:

Route proposed for Goodwood is as follows: -

Farnham then via

Frensham

Churt

Hindhead

Haslemere

Midhurst

Fernhurst to Goodwood.

On the return I would suggest back via

A285 through Petworth and Northchapel and Chiddingfold then work out a route back to Reading.

That all depends on meeting somewhere near Reading but we could always meet somewhere more central to everybody (train station, pub etc) that anyone may know of in order to start the beginning of the drive.

Reading is bad for me as i am in London that day and cant get anywhere till around midday.

Will you be on route over to Fairmile at all? If not, dont worry as i can come to the next south east meet.

That's why I'm thinking we could meet somewhere mid way between town and Reading, possibly nearer the M3 or something. Those that want to meet in Reading could do and then move as a smaller group to another meeting point for the rest of us?

Reading is bad for me as i am in London that day and cant get anywhere till around midday.

Will you be on route over to Fairmile at all? If not, dont worry as i can come to the next south east meet.

That's why I'm thinking we could meet somewhere mid way between town and Reading, possibly nearer the M3 or something. Those that want to meet in Reading could do and then move as a smaller group to another meeting point for the rest of us?

Thats a better idea personally as i really want to come, but a bit broke for the rest of the month with shopping to do and need to get a tree and decorations.

I love the idea of meeting in fairmile and then going on from there somewhere, maybe a blast down the A3 towards portsmouth or something? and on the way go through guildford, show off a bit and then on the way down go via small villages and towns to give them some blatt!

Thats a better idea personally as i really want to come, but a bit broke for the rest of the month with shopping to do and need to get a tree and decorations.

I love the idea of meeting in fairmile and then going on from there somewhere, maybe a blast down the A3 towards portsmouth or something? and on the way go through guildford, show off a bit and then on the way down go via small villages and towns to give them some blatt!

I'm sure Tesco do a tree for £2.47 or something!! :D:p

I'd still like to continue it down to Goodwood, get them all lined up outside and get that shot of the crest in the background! But meeting up just north of Guildford near the M3 could be OK? There's a Hilton and Sainsbury's a little way from junction 3 (I think!) of the M3.

I'm sure Tesco do a tree for £2.47 or something!! :D:p

I'd still like to continue it down to Goodwood, get them all lined up outside and get that shot of the crest in the background! But meeting up just north of Guildford near the M3 could be OK? There's a Hilton and Sainsbury's a little way from junction 3 (I think!) of the M3.

£2.47 for a tree, no way, its only once a year so £50-£100 on a tree is best. I get mine from Germany :D

Im ok for that, as its not too far, but was thinking of meeting in Fairmile, having a quick drink, then going from then. But im happy with what everyone else is doing. I wont be around for long though, but i am easily pursuaded