Andy - 3rd or 10th

Lugger

Hanel - 10th

Captint

Stevie350z

Pingu2 - 3rd or 10th

mugwump

sl114 (Louis) - 10th

depending on times, if you are meeting on the 3rd and will be around in the evening i can be around too as i am meeting with my old MG mates in Guildford.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well as Andy seems to be off growing a beard, I think we should decide on the 10th. Suggests for meeting points and routes chaps

Lets get it on

Andy - 3rd or 10th

Lugger

Hanel - 10th

Captint

Stevie350z

Pingu2 - 3rd or 10th

mugwump

sl114 (Louis) - 10th

H5 ?

Sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days but my facial growth is pretty special I can assure you!! :p

Looks like the 10th is going to be the best choice in that case! Can anyone suggest any routes up that way? Might go and have a reccy this weekend and see what I can find! :thumbs:

By the way i have been to the fairmile before and its lovely, great food too.

Is this where we are going now?

I wont be able to get down till the evening though as i have to look after the little one, will you all be around still?

You know what a blat is, you do it all the time with that right foot of yours!

The Wales meet was great - we met up at about 9am and finished about 5pm! Awesome day.

And as we are all Attention Seeking Whores, it was great to stop whole villages in their tracks as 13 Z's rumbled by (all paying attention to 30mph limit - but the most fun is getting from 0-30, right? :) ).

The only downside was the group of kids that witnessed the group photo because they preferred Val's car... does that make him the biggest ASW of all? :teeth:

If we can get five hours out of the day that would be good - light conditions will prevent anything more...

Guess who's back......! :teeth:

Right, I'll try and sort the route, have asked the guys who sorted my last trip for the route plan.

BTW Stevie, I've had my Toyos a week and they do make a difference. Much much better driving all round IMO. More useful for cornering without a doubt....... ;)