South-East meet: the SE mafia

Andy

Hi guys, so sorry I didn't make it. Had only got 3 hours sleep on the Friday night and then had to drive back from Birmingham. Sunday morning was shattered and driving any distance would not have been good.

Hope you got my message Marc? How was the route guys, good drive?

I WILL be at the next one!

Not good enough ;)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, so sorry I didn't make it. Had only got 3 hours sleep on the Friday night and then had to drive back from Birmingham. Sunday morning was shattered and driving any distance would not have been good.

Not good enough ;)

:blush:

I'll get the first round in! :D:p

Not good enough ;)

:blush:

I'll get the first round in! :D:p

Good man.

Was a great meet and good to meet you all too. Thumbs up to many many more :thumbs:

Yeah got the message Rob

:thumbs:

renamed thread due to the appalling behaviour had by all :lol:

Great day out. Good to meet everyone. Followed Pingu2 all the way home, turns out he lives a couple of miles down the road from me and pass his car everday on the way home from work everyday :)

Don't kind we behaved badly at all. Women was worried that we were going to run over her cat! Emma and I were laughing when she pulled over WoREoD and not the young hulligan that I bet she was expecting and would have got if she'd have pick any other car to stop!

Need to get rid of the tyre soon anyway so what better way than to send out the old Bridgestone in a blaze of glory and get something much better just in time for Christmas and the fantastic Scottish winter weather when I go back up to see family. That's my excuse anyway. Tyre advise welcome. Something with more grip would be good. These rear tyre have only lasted 10k miles cause they just spin constantly!

Keep the pictures coming guys! :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, ever so sorry I couldn't make it in the end!! Lets just say I have had a month from hell and this is the first time I have been able to get online!!

Basically had my place broken into, laptop stolen along with keys for my Cougar and Golf as well as a few other items. Then I had the pleasure of having my brothers next door neighbour reverse down her drive.....straight into my drivers door.....and then for her to deny it even though my brother was watching....and the best bit of all, she is a copper!! :headhurt: All sorted now though so no point in crying over spilt milk!!

Looks like you all had a good day and would have loved to have got involved with all the pranks and general arsing about!!!! I guarantee I will be at the next one!!

Hi guys, ever so sorry I couldn't make it in the end!! Lets just say I have had a month from hell and this is the first time I have been able to get online!!

Basically had my place broken into, laptop stolen along with keys for my Cougar and Golf as well as a few other items. Then I had the pleasure of having my brothers next door neighbour reverse down her drive.....straight into my drivers door.....and then for her to deny it even though my brother was watching....and the best bit of all, she is a copper!! :headhurt: All sorted now though so no point in crying over spilt milk!!

Looks like you all had a good day and would have loved to have got involved with all the pranks and general arsing about!!!! I guarantee I will be at the next one!!

Sorry to hear that buddy

You coming to my WhiteHorse pub meet in North Oxford?