South-East meet: the SE mafia

Andy

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, H5, Mugwump and Stevie 350 met at the Reading Jap meet. Its been discussed to expand this out to to a South East Z run instead, so this sounds good. I was thinking perhaps of a Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire run out, avioding cameras and getting some great roads in. Any ideas of venues and routes Andy?

I'm definitely up for this too, as Marc says above. Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire is good. Could also do a drive out down to Goodwood too? Nice roads and well documented speed camera location (note singular! :D ).

List:-

Andy

Lugger

Hanel

Captint

Stevie350z

Any more?

I'm definitely up for this too, as Marc says above. Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire is good. Could also do a drive out down to Goodwood too? Nice roads and well documented speed camera location (note singular! :D ).

List:-

Andy

Lugger

Hanel

Captint

Stevie350z(?)

mugwump

Any more?

Awesome, lets do this then!! A run out sounds like a quality idea. If we head towards Goodward as well, there is a very nice pub called the Fairmile in Cobham....dead easy to find and loads of room to park. Could be a decent end point for some lunch/dinner?? Have organised a few meets there and if enough of us are going to go down, they will section a part of the car park off for us.

http://www.goodpubrestaurants.co.uk/show_restaurant.tpl?restaurant=339

This is the link to the pub with map etc.

What dates are people free or not free...probably the best start point I guess!

Cheers,

Andy

Does anyone fancy having a south-east meet? Now i've got the z, would be good to meet up with a few people from the forum!!

I'm happy to organise something if a few are interested.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy, can you propose a date for the meet and lets get this off the ground

Cheers

Marc