3 Spotted coming out of Port Solent

Rob_Quads

Was on my way into Port Solent when I saw a trio of 350z coming out. Black Softtop, really nice blue coupe then silver softtop(i think).

Anyone on here?

Also saw a really nice Orange GTR on the M3 - floored it just next to me and the sound was so lush, then I passed him again as he pulled off - he ooked over and smiled with a thumbs up and so did I :) Then saw a helicpoter take off at Port Solent. All very eventful

Was on my way into Port Solent when I saw a trio of 350z coming out. Black Softtop, really nice blue coupe then silver softtop(i think).

Anyone on here?

Also saw a really nice Orange GTR on the M3 - floored it just next to me and the sound was so lush, then I passed him again as he pulled off - he ooked over and smiled with a thumbs up and so did I :) Then saw a helicpoter take off at Port Solent. All very eventful

Yep it was us, we had just landed in said helicopter at PS and were on a day out. Shame you hadnt come 15 mins earlier :band:

That would be me, in Zugara's Silver roadster, Glrnet (blue) and Will (Black Roadster) :teeth:

I was still in the car park sorting out some music for the trip home :lol:

But I caught Will up.... and then Graham too :drive1

We were wondering where you had got to :shrug:

That would be me, in Zugara's Silver roadster, Glrnet (blue) and Will (Black Roadster) :teeth:

I was still in the car park sorting out some music for the trip home :lol:

But I caught Will up.... and then Graham too :drive1

We were wondering where you had got to :shrug:

I caught you all up at the lights :p

Woohoo my. First spotted. Typical that the one time my car is filthy I get spotted, it's not always like that honest.

Did you manage to find that Justin beber cd for the trip home in the end dave?

Nope I think Jim swiped it when I wasn't looking....

Had to make do with this -

sourcream.jpg

I saw you as well,( I was the really nice blue coupe B):teeth: ) but had said to the boys earlier that I was really fed up with the spotted/flyered thing because in 9 months never had a response so the one time I don't bother I get spotted!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thought there would be a good change it would be some off here. Mine was also quite dirty so glad you didn't see me pull in at the lights