Just testing the water thoughts on price

paul

Sad time's im losing my job so the Z has got to go :byebye: so im just looking for your thoughts on what i should be asking.

Late 2003 Uk GT

59500 miles

Nismo 19" LMGT4 wheels

Nismo exhaust

Nismo V1 spoiler

Nismo copy V2 front bumber

DBA 4000XS disc front & rear

JWT pop charger

Alpine cd/mp3/dvd player, 6.5" screen fitted into centre cubby

Alpine sat nav

new tyres on rear

12 months mot

5 months tax

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00850.jpg

I'd say prob 7.5k, maybe 7. Might want to think about selling the front bumper, looks a little odd with no skirts or rear spats, might put people off. Good luck with sale, lovely clean looking car.

Take off the Bumper, Wheels & Zorst and sell them seperately if you don't have the originals then do a swap deal then you will make a bit of extra cash :thumbs:

The difference between a stock car and a stock car with that front bumper/wheels and zorst will not be very much :surrender:

I'd say prob 7.5k, maybe 7. Might want to think about selling the front bumper, looks a little odd with no skirts or rear spats, might put people off. Good luck with sale, lovely clean looking car.

:scare: if your selling that for 7 grand I'll take out a loan and buy a second Zed!!!!

8500-9k easy I reckon - its immaculate - the wheels and zorst will be worth a fortune on their own.

7-7.5k I bloody hope not! You will get higher than that. Might want to sell the wheels and other bits tho. A proper lovely looking motor mate! GLWTS

7-7.5k I bloody hope not! You will get higher than that. Might want to sell the wheels and other bits tho. A proper lovely looking motor mate! GLWTS

Easily worth 9k IMO

If it was a JDM then maybe 7.5k would be right but not for a UK GT pack car

Hey its a lovely car, but its 8 years old and there are a lot of zeds for sale. Just look at this one http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

If it goes to an enthusiast who appreciates the extras then you might get 8k+, and I hope you do but its a buyers market.

That car is bog standard though.

The wheels and the exhaust are worth £2k on their own in my opinion. I'd take them off, sell them for £2k, buy some RAYS for about £400 and then put the car up for £8k with a view to taking an offer or possible reducing it over time.

You may also want to swap the bumper for an oem one also, to bring it closer to stock...I'm sure someone with a sunset would want that V2 bumper.

• 2 weeks later...