Do I LOOK retarded?

slimjim

Not sure about a poll!

but here is a pic of me...

LookingUp.JPG

If anyone can work out what it is, I will be impressed... :teeth:

It looks like a photo taken from under your leg and up your nose while sitting in an office. but I'm worried about what the 10mm hole was in! :blush:

Wouldnt worry about it, I had a slanging match with a neighbour yesterday cos i parked in a "public" space, which happens to be outside their house, and they have assumed that its "their" space because of its location. WRONG. :rant:

Still the sodium chlorite will help their little hedge row grow...... :lol:

So, I can assume your chap was trying to be helpful in suggesting you park elsewhere to avoid the carpark rash... :thumbs:

Based on your opening post I'd have assumed he was suggesting it because nobbers might **** your car.....unless you drove into the car park at break neck pace in which case he may have been having subtle pop but like someone else said he might have a an Aston at home and appriciate how frustrating it is having to risk a nice car in Tesco....either way i wouldn't let it bother you.

So the results are...

1. Yes, I probably DO look like a retard... :p

2. Even if I DID have an Aston Martin, parking it in a disabled space MAKES you a retard, if the only reason you are parking it there is to not get it dented.

3. I am paranoid.

4. It's a 10mm vertical stretch with a 1.6m horizontal trans bar. Which I presume qualifies me as a retard :D

LookingAt.JPG

So the results are...

1. Yes, I probably DO look like a retard... :p

2. Even if I DID have an Aston Martin, parking it in a disabled space MAKES you a retard, if the only reason you are parking it there is to not get it dented.

3. I am paranoid.

4. It's a 10mm vertical stretch with a 1.6m horizontal trans bar. Which I presume qualifies me as a retard :D

LookingAt.JPG

I've just done a little sick in my mouth................ :surrender::scare:

That's not right for a doctor!

To be fair, that WAS 10 years ago!

All taken out and kinda healed up now. Still have "some" metal in me... but I guess you squeamish lot won't want to know where ;)

That's not right for a doctor!

To be fair, that WAS 10 years ago!

All taken out and kinda healed up now. Still have "some" metal in me... but I guess you squeamish lot won't want to know where ;)

I'm a Luuuuurve Doctor.......... :kissing: