Rear Strut Cover (Z Bar)

Mears5

Hello hope everybody is well,

Im new to the forum and was thinking of what can be done with the rear strut cover had seen a carbon fibre wrap done but just wondered what anybody else has attempted and if anybody knows where to go for bits and bobs to attempt something like that?

Cheers

Mine has a very nice mirror finish Z trim on it. It also lights up when the boot is open. I have matching ones in the door shuts too. I think they can only be bought from the states though and they not cheap. However, I think Husky (on here) was looking into making something similar.

To give you an idea;

350zrearbrace.jpg

350zsilltrim.jpg

SDC11056.jpg

SDC11041.jpg

the door kick guard looks awesome, i did look into buying something new but like you say there all from the states.

my sis bf buys a lot from the states for his supra so might ask him if he's come across anything.

thanks again for the ideas lads

Hello hope everybody is well,

Im new to the forum and was thinking of what can be done with the rear strut cover had seen a carbon fibre wrap done but just wondered what anybody else has attempted and if anybody knows where to go for bits and bobs to attempt something like that?

Cheers

Got mine sprayed then mounted a "Z" side repeater into it with a Red LED which came on when the boot was opened. pic attached.post-3923-13501190123_thumb.jpg

I have a set of those illuminated kick plates and strut bar somewhere in my garage. They were bought ages ago when my car was purple i never got round to fitting them and they dont match my current theme. If anyone wants to find out how much they are worth and pm me a sensible offer im sure we can sort something out. I just remember them not being cheap tho.

I can Carbon Wrap rear strut covers for people if they would like me to. i already do B pillars on an exchange basis, and have some other new bits coming soon, happy to start doing the rear strut covers as well.

I think you would get a few people going for that biscuit. Maybe worth starting your own thread! :thumbs:

I can Carbon Wrap rear strut covers for people if they would like me to. i already do B pillars on an exchange basis, and have some other new bits coming soon, happy to start doing the rear strut covers as well.

Defo to that idea :thumbs: would be very interested. Rich have you got any idea on cost for these if you start covering them regularly?

Defo to that idea :thumbs: would be very interested. Rich have you got any idea on cost for these if you start covering them regularly?

i can do them now, but have no rear strut to use on an exchange basis. i'll try and sort one out this week, but i can;t gaurentee when i'll get one.

if you don't mind being with out one for a week, you can send it to me and i'll do it and post back.