Tax Disc Holder

Daryl

I had a metal Z one that fell off every 5 mins :lol:

Now I just have a plastic nismo one that sticks with a lick. No Allen key hassle, no worries about it sticking.

So funny reading this.

I also had a metal one that looked B)B) but every other day it fell off, also at one point landing in the misses lap. I even got new sticky bits for it and still it kept falling off.

Last week from asda I got a cheap black holder from Asda that works a treat and again no stupid undoing tiny screws to get to the tax disc.

:bounce:

I have a proper Richbrook metal one in my mr2 that has the toyota logo and my number plate etched underneath. Use's allen key bolts to secure it but its top quality and has never come off in 4 years. Got it from ebay.

sorry this is mine, they do them in other colours as well

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-Twist ... 248wt_1141

+1 - same as ours and looks awesome.........I've got the sticking bit to a tee now.

Make sure the screen is well cleaned - have the doors open so your breath doesn't fog up the screen and put the heater on full blast on the screen while your doing it.

Use all of the adhesive pads (they usually only recommend using 3) and hold for 60 seconds.