chilli red

david 164

its a shame as thee chillis are utterly stunning!

most are boring silver or rusty orange for some reason. I guess all the ones bought on company car schemes probably have to be silver for resale? thats a random guess though.

As trends go, silver/grey are the most popular colours for any car in this country. For that reason, dealerships/NMGB will order them in that colour for their cars. Customers can of course order their own (as you would to get a Chilli) but dealerships want what they percieve as the popular colours on show as they are most likely to sell. Its a case of what we percieve to look good (in this case I love chilli red) vs what dealerships think will sell.

Silver has a easy resale value, i think people went for orange as an alternative because it's kinda the official 350z colour? i always thought it was anyway.

Sunset was used for a lot of the publication shots, I guess as it was the most exciting colour on launch ;)

A used car dealer in Uxbridge has a Chilli Red 350z with full Nismo kit on a 57 plate with low miles for sale I went past there today and noticed he has just got in a Gunmetal Silver Roadster on an 05 plate as well anybody know who's chilli red it was?