An important poll about our insurance scheme!

What makes you ring us up for a quote?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What makes you ring us up for a quote?

• From our forum advert/banner/wording/pm?
    • Was it seeing a recent post from me on our thread that reminded you?
    • Was it that you already knew about the scheme?

In an attempt to refine and enhance our service, we are doing a poll to find out what makes you ring us up for a quote.

The options are –

1.Was it seeing a post from me on our thread that reminded you?

2.Was it that you knew about the scheme regardless of anyone posting or not, and didn’t need reminding?

3.From our forum advert/banner/wording/pm?

This isn’t a thread to discuss the criteria but just an exercise to glean information.

Would you be kind enough to vote please?

Many thanks!

• 1 month later...

I searched on here for insurance reccomendations last year, lots of people used you, I gave you a ring and you beat any other quote I`d had. I insured my 350Z and wifes car with you as a result. Both premiums were less than elsewhere. Come renewal time, i`ll ring you again. :thumbs:

I`d already seen your banners, but reading other members saying they had used you and you offered great cover AND low premiums made me give you a try.

The fact you ring up with mod changes without a load of hassle or silly premium increases is great :thumbs:

But with the price of insurance rocketing I was a bit shocked at the % increase on the last renewal of our two cars, which I accepted due time constraints, but I will compare with more probing next time round :surrender:

The fact you ring up with mod changes without a load of hassle or silly premium increases is great :thumbs:

But with the price of insurance rocketing I was a bit shocked at the % increase on the last renewal of our two cars, which I accepted due time constraints, but I will compare with more probing next time round :surrender:

+1