noise and tuning issues

hello everyone, just to say hello, joined club in dec, "i think" to get advice on bying 350z. have now got a gun metal grey 04 car. am over the moon with it but, one or two issues with it. it makes a "clattering" noise when it goes over uneven surfaces on front drivers side. have had it checked over to no avail, any ideas? secondly, people tell me that car does not like any kind of "tunig" given to it, is this true? cheers, russ.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I think what people probably mean is that it's not that easy to get good power gains on the Zed without going FI (Forced Induction) ...

I'm not sure what the clattering noise could be ... but I'm sure someone else will be along soon with possible solutions ...

:thumbs:

Hi and :welcome:to the forum. :thumbs:

The two most common failures on the Zed in relation to knocks from the front suspension are ARB drop links and compression arm bushings.

I carry both these items in stock if required and they are good to go same/next day. :thumbs:

However your "rattle" could be various other issues and further information is really required,

Alex.

• 2 weeks later...