Loving the forum!

Keviswatt

It's a comment we get quite often :thumbs: . There's a lot of snobbery on some forums I've been on, if you haven't got the latest all singing all dancing version then they don't want to know. The only other forum I asked a question on was the Audi TT forum and I didn't get a single answer :shrug:. Moderators are very good here too, some of the personal attacks and trolling I've seen on other forums just wouldn't be allowed here :) .

Pete

It's a comment we get quite often :thumbs: . There's a lot of snobbery on some forums I've been on, if you haven't got the latest all singing all dancing version then they don't want to know. The only other forum I asked a question on was the Audi TT forum and I didn't get a single answer :shrug:. Moderators are very good here too, some of the personal attacks and trolling I've seen on other forums just wouldn't be allowed here :) .

Pete

Yeah thats exactly what i experienced on the FTO forum, it was unbelievable!

The IMOC (MR2) forum used to be fairly similar to this - we're talking about 10 years ago, don't know what it's like these days.

funny you should say that, rtbiscuit said the same. he said its not as good nowadays if i recall.

The IMOC (MR2) forum used to be fairly similar to this - we're talking about 10 years ago, don't know what it's like these days.

funny you should say that, rtbiscuit said the same. he said its not as good nowadays if i recall.

I wonder if I've met him at JapFest or similar then... doubt I'd remember though as I have the worst memory ever!

:welcome: We try hard here to keep the forum laid back and friendly. If Trolls show up it's open season though. ;)

It's rare that a welcome post here isn't into 2 or 3 pages. If you are a female it's nearer 15 pages! :lol:

Anyway, judging by your spotted post you aren't a million miles from me. :)

I was on IMOC untill i bought my zed this time last year, i found it a friendly enough forum but no where near as good as here :D

it's simple things like you ask a question that's been asked a million times, every other forum you'l get a reply like "use the search" and then get slated, while here it's " here's the answer, and link to supporting material" maybe followed by a use the search.

It's the little things that count. :D

:welcome: We try hard here to keep the forum laid back and friendly. If Trolls show up it's open season though. ;)

It's rare that a welcome post here isn't into 2 or 3 pages. If you are a female it's nearer 15 pages! :lol:

Its shows Stew ..were in The Shire are you?

Im still an active member on IMOC, doesnt have the mk1 following it use to and has gone down hill abit. Meets are still top class though.

I think the 350Z forum is more mature, i'm very gutted i wont have my 350 much this summer as i'll be missing lots of good events.

Live in Westhill, work in Inverurie.

There are quite a few members about the 'deen and the 'shire.

Live in Westhill, work in Inverurie.

There are quite a few members about the 'deen and the 'shire.

Ah, ok ...I live in Auchleven (beside Insch) run the pub there...ever any local meets ?

Been through there on my motorbike I'm sure.

There hasn't been a decent local meet for a while. I'm sure we can arrange something.

Pub meet sounds good. Who's driving me home??? :teeth::lol::lol:

Been through there on my motorbike I'm sure.

There hasn't been a decent local meet for a while. I'm sure we can arrange something.

Pub meet sounds good. Who's driving me home??? :teeth::lol::lol:

Be up for that sometime, work all wekend though ..could swing something though

Welcome,

I don't know this forum can have disadvantages. It means you end up meeting lots of people who end up making you spend lots and lots of money on your car...... :teeth: and im loving every penny of it..... Roll on the summer.

Make sure you get along to some of the local meets, it's half the fun of owning the car.

Enjoy.