350Z Please - Low miles

seech

Hi there,

Looking for a 2006 or 2007 Z with less than 40,000 miles on the clock.

Must be a GT. Sat nav and parking sensors would be lovely but not essential.

I've not actually seen the orange/tan leather in the flesh, but if you think it's not too garish, then I don't mind this either.

FNSH with major service completed - would be nice too.

Unmodified exterior only please, no body kits. Rays alloys. If it happens to have any engine mods then bring it on.

Thanks!

Magic > I can't get to your topic!

Budget > Really depends on how much I get for my R1, but if I end up getting a 2006, then I would say £11.5K - if I get a 2007 then I think £13K.

Am I right in thinking that there is no way of getting a 300PS model with lower road tax?

Cheers guys/gals

Am I right in thinking that there is no way of getting a 300PS model with lower road tax?

Cheers guys/gals

Welcome :) . Almost impossible to find, The official launch date was April 1st 2006, a couple of weeks past the deadline for the lower tax rate. Only a very small number were registered before then, for journalists to test out.

Pete

...aahhh... so the ones that I see advertised as 2005 300PS are all tosh?

Well not quite, the limited edition GT4 had the 300 engine, you'll find these on 04 or 54 plates. You may also find some of the pre 06 cars have had an engine remap at Abbey or RS, doesn't quite take the engine to 300 though, more like 285/290 I think.

EDIT, probably worth pointing out that the facelift 2006 300 version gained quite a bit of weight, about 85kgs, most likely some undocumented beefing up underneath the skin, so overall performance not much different to older versions.

Pete

Hi there,

Looking for a 2006 or 2007 Z with less than 40,000 miles on the clock.

Must be a GT. Sat nav and parking sensors would be lovely but not essential.

I've not actually seen the orange/tan leather in the flesh, but if you think it's not too garish, then I don't mind this either.

FNSH with major service completed - would be nice too.

Unmodified exterior only please, no body kits. Rays alloys. If it happens to have any engine mods then bring it on.

Thanks!

Are you looking for a Coupe or Roadster? I'm selling a 2007 Reg 296 Roadster with 26000 miles Leisure and weekend car only. Has MREV Lower Plenum, 5/16th Spacer, K&N Typhoon CAI, Veilside Headers, Earthing Kit, Nismo Catback Exhaust. Nearly new Pirelli PZero Rosso tyres. Good condition throughout. Reason for sale: buying a new 370Z Roadster. :teeth:

Well not quite, the limited edition GT4 had the 300 engine, you'll find these on 04 or 54 plates. You may also find some of the pre 06 cars have had an engine remap at Abbey or RS, doesn't quite take the engine to 300 though, more like 285/290 I think.

EDIT, probably worth pointing out that the facelift 2006 300 version gained quite a bit of weight, about 85kgs, most likely some undocumented beefing up underneath the skin, so overall performance not much different to older versions.

Pete

GT4's were 05/55 plates :)

Pete

GT4's were 05/55 plates :)

Of course they were :doh:

Pete

.......Am I right in thinking that there is no way of getting a 300PS model with lower road tax?

Cheers guys/gals

You could have a 37k mile Zed with 420bhp for less than 15K - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=43364 (shameless plug).

If you don't want the bodykit there are plenty of people that would swap + cash for their OE parts although I don't think its OTT.

That would be an amazing car to own! But not only would my budget not stretch at the minute, I fear that being used as my daily runner would ruin me (sueprcharger servicing!).

Thanks anyway Steady.

• 4 months later...