i just dont believe my luck !!!!!!!

buster

after what seem a good morning delivering tyres at work i return to the depot to find my manager looking for me.

thought to myself...opps what have i done...then to be greated with its ok Bob i take care of it...

the plot thicken and after what seemed an age he returned to tell me someone had hit my Z.

on inspection i found this.

bumperdamage.jpg

bumperdamage2.jpg

bumperdamage3.jpg

luckIly my manager had the good sence to keep me at bay whilst he sorted it....seems a very apologetic elderly man had reversed in to my Z.

after speaking to the the gent and a quick visit to my bodyshop he has agreed to pay for the repairs.

HOW LUCKY WAS THAT.......Then to top it off the z passed its mot :thumbs:

just got to wait for the bodyshop to do the repairs.

You should of nutted the stupid old tw4t :thumbs:

Not to rock the boat, but old people happen, accidents happen. My Grandpa (70ish) was knocked out by someone (40ish) after he accidentally scraped their car. A bit OTT as far as i was concerned as insurance is there for a reason. Yes it's upsetting when a car gets damaged but lets not tolerate violence eh? Most of these old folk fought for our country years ago, i just hope somebody gives me a break when i f*** up when i'm old.

Pete

Not to rock the boat, but old people happen, accidents happen. My Grandpa (70ish) was knocked out by someone (40ish) after he accidentally scraped their car. A bit OTT as far as i was concerned as insurance is there for a reason. Yes it's upsetting when a car gets damaged but lets not tolerate violence eh? Most of these old folk fought for our country years ago, i just hope somebody gives me a break when i f*** up when i'm old.

Pete

+1 :thumbs:

People make mistakes, it's how they rectify them that's important...

Glad to see it's getting sorted though :)

Pete

People make mistakes, it's how they rectify them that's important...

Glad to see it's getting sorted though :)

+2..sorry to hear about what happened Buster..they are right..at least the old chap stayed behind to tell someone it was his fault..he could have just left the crime scene. I have had this on my Nismo N1 fibreglass bumper twice and it's not a very expensive repair..should be as good as new when it's all done :thumbs:

i am not dissing the old fella in any way....to be total honest i felt sorry for him and was pleased that he agreed to foot the bill for the repair. :D

at the end of the day we are all getting older :lol: and accidents happen. :thumbs:

That's bad luck Bob, at least no one was injured and the old fella is going to pay for the repair :thumbs:

Its annoying none the less.......... but that life.

it's how they rectify them that's important...

+1

Nothing worse than someone causing some damage and then buggering off :angry:

at the end of the day we are all getting older :lol: and accidents happen. :thumbs:

I'm 28 and I've been involved in 10 accidents (4 at fault and 6 not) - none through anyone driving like a **** - all through not paying enough attention - everyone involved has always been under 40............I'd have to say age quite often has feck all to do with it.