How much is my baby worth?

Darren-B

Hi all,

I have my eye on another Zed :cloud9: & was just wondering if I was to go for it what sort of money should I be looking to sell my Zed for? :wacko:

It`s a 2004 (54reg) Uk car, Gt Pack, Alezan Leather, Alpine sat Nav, 61K, Full Nissan service history & receipts for other servicing between the recommended service schedule. 1 Previous owner. Completely stock other than Plenum spacer, tein springs & DBA disks which can all be removed. Bodywork is immaculate, just had the front bumper re-painted, Ray`s wheels with no kerbing & always garaged

So how much is it worth?

Any takers?

IMG_5590.jpg

24122008399.jpg

24122008401.jpg

I hate to be a party-pooper, but prices have taken a bit of a tumble in recent times so I'd be looking at putting up for around £9.5k and expecting it to go for a smidgen under £9k. It looks immaculate to be fair, and that commands a premium. I'd remove all the aftermarket parts and the SatNav and sell them separately, if you have the originals to hand obviously.

I hate to be a party-pooper, but prices have taken a bit of a tumble in recent times so I'd be looking at putting up for around £9.5k and expecting it to go for a smidgen under £9k. It looks immaculate to be fair, and that commands a premium. I'd remove all the aftermarket parts and the SatNav and sell them separately, if you have the originals to hand obviously.

ive had mine up for 9.5k and havnt had a single hit. admit mine has 10k more miles than yours but think at the moment there are loads for sale and prices are all over the place. im sticking to my price around the 9k mark as im not desperate to sell. but if someone offers me the right price ill sell. untill then i will enjoy every min of it