So so gutted

bodyboarder

I have just seen my zed being driven off...... made me feel pretty sick :thumbdown: This is without a dought been the best car i have had the pleasure of owning. Sold to a really nice chap called Dean, he is on here and is well excited about getting a zed :thumbs: Please look after her for me and enjoy every mile as i did, what a car :console: I am drinking myself to sleep now :byebye:

Will still be on the forum and will meet up with dean and other zeders once i have my new car

Thanks chaps :console: I am really after a bmw 335d touring m sport as we are having a baby and will be going down to one car. So i want something fun ( will be getting it remaped , they put out around 340bhp and 700nm ! ) and also practical ( dog and baby) and also economical ( around 32mpg) But i am open to other suggestions..........

I have just seen my zed being driven off...... made me feel pretty sick :thumbdown: This is without a dought been the best car i have had the pleasure of owning. Sold to a really nice chap called Dean, he is on here and is well excited about getting a zed :thumbs: Please look after her for me and enjoy every mile as i did, what a car :console: I am drinking myself to sleep now :byebye:

Will still be on the forum and will meet up with dean and other zeders once i have my new car

I feel your pain, I've had to watch one or two previous moters drive off into the distance with new owners and it does suck....the worst was my Nissan pulsar....it didn't drive of it was dismantled and packed off in parts all over the world, the engine is currently doing well pushing some serious power in New Zealand.

As poop as it is for you I have to say I loved my 123 mile drive home :D I stopped at the services 3 times on the way home to buy snacks but truth be told i didn't need to stop once....I just wanted the chance to stand and look at the zed under the lights.

I took the wife for a quick spin when i got home and she LOVED it! and despite it being 7am I'm going off to the supermarket to pick up a few bits...I don't need anything, i just want to go for a little drive.

I can assure you it has gone to a good home and will be loved.....I'm off to give it a hug now!