My Poor Zed...

brown7758

well, on my way from Glasgow to Edinburgh this mornin to see my physio as my backs knacked and i got sent back after 5 months in Afghan because of it...

Heading down the 'fast' lane after being in a 4mile tailback and a nice chap in a white van (no joke!) wanted to be in my lane as he was cummin off the motorway for his breakfast so, he said he checked and no1 was in the lane and pulled into it, with me less than 4 meteres behind him doin more than his 30-40mph.. suffice to say, as it was raining i rear ended him but had slowed enough before hand to save my own and poss his life but gave my baby a black eye...

i need help,

i need to know what the tank under the passenger headlight is,

does anyone know where i can get a replacement headlight (been lookin at a set from the US for £190)

im considering buying a full bodykit instead of replacing just the front bumper and getting a full respray, anyone got any views on it?

i had to rip off the inner arch (plastic part) to get her home, where would i get a replacement for this?

my passenger side wing has a slight crease, new one or breakers yard anyone?

ive put up a link to my photo bucket so you's can have a look..

Gav, if you see this.. im thinking theres some work due for me...

http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n619/brown7758/

Sorry to hear of your M8 misfortune, however you have come to the right place :thumbs:

As usual Zugara is well ahead of the game. :#1:

I have all the stuff that you will require in stock and I am only up the road in Perth. :yahoo:

:welcome: to the forum.

Alex. :)

BOOM!!!! Done!

That was easy! A quick drive up to Alexs and you're sorted. :thumbs: