Morrison's £60 Pump Limit Raised

Beavis

to £130 when paying by debit card at the pump. Noticed it yesterday at my local Morrison's when filling the Rover up. Their petrol is no good for the zed but ok for the shed.

Another indication of the sign of the times of spiralling petrol prices :surrender:

Tesco jumped from £50 to £99 ages ago. Waiting for it to go over the £100! Currently I get about £95 in when DTE has just gone to zero, so wont be long before I need it to be raised :surrender:

Have used the 99 ron stuff the odd time on the zed from Tesco and knew it was £99. But luckily for me a local BP station as just been changed to a Shell one :yahoo:

So supermarket for the Rover, Shell for the zed. :teeth:

My dad gve me a lift on Saturday evening and we pulled in after discussing the fact the S calss will take about 120 - 130 quid to fill.

I thought it was strange he stopped at £99!!!

He maxed the limit. It won't be long....

Tesco jumped from £50 to £99 ages ago. Waiting for it to go over the £100! Currently I get about £95 in when DTE has just gone to zero, so wont be long before I need it to be raised :surrender:

I frequently fill my Discovery/spare diesel jerry cans at tesco (particularly when the 5p off offer is on). The disco has a 95Ltr tank and the pump shuts off at 100Ltrs. Tesco regularly take £130+ from me for a single 'fill'.

I never use pay at pump in the UK because I don't trust the machine to give me a VAT receipt. They even took it away from my local Shell garage when they replaced the pumps.

Was a pain in Sweden filling up the hire car though, as lot of petrol stations aren't manned. Oddly although there was a limit on how much fuel could be put in, you could use your card twice :shrug: