Remember when I tarnished my Volks...?

BulletMagnet

Remember when I was a little overzealous with wheel cleaner and stripped a top layer off my beloved Volks?

If you don't quite remember here's a little reminder...

ns_frontwaxed.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

At the time I searched and searched to see if anybody would be able to restore the lips to their former glory, but couldn't find anywhere that could do it, nor anybody that had worked their magic on Volk Wheels before.

After doing a little searching recently, I had another look at the PureKLAS website, just to see if any advances were madr in wheel refurb technology.

And to my suprise they had, and even better they even refurbed a set of Volk Split Rims

http://www.pureklas.co.uk/past-work/vol ... urbishment

I know what I am saving for next :D

What sort of price is this Mark?

Now that im in the Volk club, i need to know just in case... :surrender:

Chris just use a ph neutral wheel cleaner.Tim does one that cleans and seals I use it and it's very good.Ask Tim about Wolf wheel cleaner. :thumbs:

Nice one Volk Buddy...!

Yes, they mirror polish the lips and seal them afterwards. Main reason for choosing the refurb is due to the kerbing.

At the moment they are doing an offer for two piece wheels for £200 for a set of four if they have less than 20 bolts per wheel, powdercoating centres is another £25 per wheel. So a minimum of £300 for a full refurb (this is what I seem to understand from their website anyways).

Might have this done in the summer for mine :)