whats needed

Rx7Rebel

Plenum spacer?

I dont think there is a spacer needed for the hr model.

Get hfc's or decats and a decent exhaust system. High flow filters for the intake boxes and a remap. You may struggle for 300rwhp but you may get about 280-290 if the engines anything like greekmans

Go for the squirt....

NOS!!

You can chose any size jet for instance 25, 50, 75 - It'll cost you about £1,000 to achieve what you need. Oh and the jets are £12 a pair, so changing from 25 to 75 is a case of £12.

Some like it some don't but if you're not looking for all out beans then NOS is a good alternative?

hi,

to get the most from a stock internal non F/I and non Nitroused HR . you need to get rid of the stock cats it a good flowing Y pipe and if you want a nice exhaust system like a HKS super sound master the stock air filters I feel are the way forward as well.

When we run stock HR 350's we normally only see around 305/310 flywheel bhp stock , I think your be a lucky to gain 25+ bhp with the just above mods , but the gains from these mods are good mid range torque gains are very impresssive , throttle response improved.

Re-map are £400-20 inc vat , I can quote on parts/fitting labour if you want , best to e-mail me on mark@abbeymotorsport.co.uk

Mark