We have a brand new website - feedback pls?

ben@RARE RIMS

Some are listed...

The thing is there's lots of lies about wheel weights.

If we publish accurate weights, they wont look a lot lighter than somewhere that's lied.

For example we got some wheels in advertised at 6.1kg. Ours that were to competitors were 5.9kg. That's nothing you might think....

We weighed the others, they turned out to be 7.8kg, so a massive difference, but reading on a website you would never know :(

something i like about the tirerack website is that you can set your vehicle it then only supplies the wheels you can have, and then you can play around with the wheel sizes available for the car etc.

it takes out that whole aspect of; will this fit my car etc questions.

A good point - but with our current web person quite hard to put in to practice :( Added to which everybody has a different idea of what 'fits' it could could wheels out for people who would fit them.

We're helpful people here, if anybody struggles they can do the live chat thing on the site, or drop us an email :)

Thanks for the suggestion though!

No mention of your Varrstoen wheels? Or am I just missing it? :wacko:

We have been surprised with the lack of interest in them to be honest, coupled with a limited supply and what appears to be slightly excessive pricing so we cant offer people the sort of pricing and deals they expect from us, or supply our dealer network with them, have made them a less viable stock option than we initially hoped. :(