Cleaned finally !! PICS

GT4 Zed

First detail in since Wales 2010 :scare:

For me it's all about the performance and it would appear my zed is unloved but far from the truth so today had a day off work and gave her a wash and cheated with the ice liquid wax polish :blush: 1 hr job done happy with results.....i will it could stay like this all the time :p

Shame about the background :lol::lol:

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

Wasso eat your heart out :p

That's not clean, there's loads of black all over your car, I was under the impression you had blade silver. Still there's plenty more shine you could of had, just all about using the right products.

I'll shout ya for a BBQ once the weather warms up a bit and I'll show ya SHINE! :p

Good effort though ;)

very nice Bennett

I thought you had a rear diffuser on from Rik.What happened to it

You don't forget do you? ;) I took it off as it did not work well with the rest of my styling. Stil got it in the garage. I had some interest a while ago but nothing came out of it :shrug: Yours for a reasonable offer :p:p

Thanks for all the comments guys but Icewax liquid polish is cheating B)

very nice ! More pics please!

What front bumper lip have you got ?

Its the original veilside CF lip (painted)

christ on a bike bennet I didn't realise your car actually had paint on it :scare:

Looks cracking especially for only an hours work :thumbs:

Thanks dawg :teeth: You know me.......... just lazeeeee with cleaning chores. It looks mint but the close up it's full of swirls and haloes. Wasso is going to do a full detail at some point in return for Ring tuition :yahoo:

I will be sendig my collegue your way for some light upgrades and possibly wheels. He got his zed(06 GT- Kuro) this week and should join up soon ;) He is very keen!!

very nice Bennett

You don't forget do you? ;) I took it off as it did not work well with the rest of my styling. Stil got it in the garage. I had some interest a while ago but nothing came out of it :shrug: Yours for a reasonable offer :p:p

you'd after pay me :lol:

very nice Bennett

you'd after pay me :lol:

+1

Does it comes if the half hundred weight of bolts that held it on before? :teeth:

Looks awesome dude!! ..almost as clean as the other kuro in Worcester!! :lol:

So its you then ;) We can soon have a worcetershire mini meet soon as there about 6 or so zeds about the place and 3 here soon a 4th to joined up here :teeth:

Mine's Azure!..mind it could be mistaken for kuro considering how dirty it is currently :blush: . I've only seen another kuro and silver in Worcs I STILL haven't seen your's about even though I'm at Vue most weekends :lol: