Red 313 GT for sale - anyone know it?

deank93

Morning all,

I'm on the hunt for a 350 and found this one on auto trader, red usually isn't my colour but have to admit wihen the sun came out yesterday it suddenly became more appealing.

Does anyone know it? or better still is anyone near the garage and might have stopped to have a quick look only i live a considerable treck from Manchester and have experience of a dealer telling me a car is mint only to spend a day driving to view and find it is a dog.

I'd be interested in people thoughts.

Many thanks, Dean.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

B) Hard to belive it won't be a good one, it's barely run in! Anyway, as much as it pains me to say it (good job i'm not selling), its a good deal with all the options, especially if they give you any money off. Check the front with a close eye though, as stone chips are white due to the undercoat and stand out like a sore thumb.

FYI, thats only the 4th Rosso i've ever heard about since they started making them, including mine. Rare as hens teeth I tells ya! ;)

this garage is 2 minutes from me, happy to have a look at the weekend if you want. I have already spotted the car in the showroom when driving past. Looks very nice from passing

If It's no trouble for you that would be great, I'm going to look a one a little more local on Sunday so it would be great to know if It's worth making the trip to view.

i love that colour. its so rare and really looks good on the car.

I like the fact that it is a rare colour but the flip side of that is that I've not actually seen one and the pictures on autotrader are not the best quality.

I'm wondering if the Red on the Zed is like the Green on the focus RS...by that i mean that in a picture the green RS looks ok but on seeing them up close the green paint looks so much deeper.

I thought yellow was hot, but red is definitley the colour for me after seeing those pics.

I think there was a Chilli Pepper Red on the pre-facelift models but I have yet to come across one. This one looks nice but too expensive for me:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 5378492228

That was Andyzed's car :)

How come that car has not got the HR bonnet on it? Did the previous owner change it?