Daily Users

Peter10

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since the 350 is now a cheap buying option alot of the garage queens have sold up and people are running them as daily drivers. back when they were new the 350 for alot of users was a weekend toy/ daily driver.

i think the 370 is at that point now, more people will garage it and care for it deeply thne in 10 years time when prices have depreciated people will sell them and others will run them on a more regular basis.

i see alot more zeds now than i did 8 years ago.

since the 350 is now a cheap buying option alot of the garage queens have sold up and people are running them as daily drivers. back when they were new the 350 for alot of users was a weekend toy/ daily driver.

i think the 370 is at that point now, more people will garage it and care for it deeply thne in 10 years time when prices have depreciated people will sell them and others will run them on a more regular basis.

I was searching for a car and for straight line performance, grip, handling, steering feel, reliability, exclusivity looks and of course - noise the 350Z was a no-brainer. to get a similarly aged equally performing car, you would struggle to get something as good for twice the price.

its main Rival is the MK1 audi TT, which is just a golf 1.8t/R32 with a different body on. it drives no-where near as well as the Z.

other things i considered were an RX8 - the engine didnt push my buttons and the styling is a bit love one day hate the next for me, S2000. - looks a bit girly and again engine is another 4-pot screamer. possibly a skyline import - a bit tacky for one in my price range and couldnt be arsed with the hastle of an import.

the 350z is the bargain of the century. you get so much car for your money. i don't regret buying mine one bit! :cloud9:

I was searching for a car and for straight line performance, grip, handling, steering feel, reliability, exclusivity looks and of course - noise the 350Z was a no-brainer. to get a similarly aged equally performing car, you would struggle to get something as good for twice the price.

its main Rival is the MK1 audi TT, which is just a golf 1.8t/R32 with a different body on. it drives no-where near as well as the Z.

other things i considered were an RX8 - the engine didnt push my buttons and the styling is a bit love one day hate the next for me, S2000. - looks a bit girly and again engine is another 4-pot screamer. possibly a skyline import - a bit tacky for one in my price range and couldnt be arsed with the hastle of an import.

the 350z is the bargain of the century. you get so much car for your money. i don't regret buying mine one bit!

I went through exactly the same process as yourself, RX8, S2000 or 350Z, to tell you the truth until I started looking I really didnt even imagine I would be able to afford a Zed, had always wanted one!! Came just the right time for me as I had just inherited some money and my Prelude needed 2 new wheel arches plus other bits to keep it going.

Daily driver for me. Had a shed when I had my 350 but realised it was a waste being sat in the garage. What ever car I get from now on will be used as it should be so I get the full benefit. Do about 12k a year so not high miles.

Unless plan A comes in and I win the lottery...then I'll have a few cars to choose from! :thumbs:

Probably because the Z wasn't available until late 2003 which means that it wasnt available 8 years ago :p

/pedant :blush:

:yawn: you're turning in to ATTAK :lol:

:scare: but much better looking B)

I used mine as a daily driver for nearly 7 years and enjoyed every single one of the 77,000 miles :thumbs:

You old charmer :blush:

Mine has never been a daily driver, I've never had a daily driver. I've had company cars since the age of 19 so I've always had a toy to go along with it :)