Im so excited! I just put down a deposit!!!!

sl114

I cant believe what i have just done!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I went to view a GM 54 plate standard zed today, took it for a spin and loved it. The dealer offered me a great PX on my car so i put the deposit down there and then. I need to sort out my car as the engine light is on due to the sports exhaust system (£20 fix which i can do myself) and i can pick it up next saturday.

The beauty is it only has 10600 miles on the clock.

I can now very soon say, i am the proud, excited over the moon owner to be of a 350z

Finally!! lol

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:B):teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: at last..

, just a note of caution though ,a sports exhaust shouldnt put a cel light up

The Janspeed sports cats do, its the way the Rover/MG ecu reads the emissions and it flags this up. Its a common fault and this elimiator just gets rid of that.

But i dont care now 350z is coming!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Im at my Dad's in Oxford and i am going to get merry :teeth:

The Janspeed sports cats do, its the way the Rover/MG ecu reads the emissions and it flags this up. Its a common fault and this elimiator just gets rid of that.

HAh HAh, sorry I thought you meant the Zed threw a light up!! my fault didnt read your post properly :thumbs::blush:

HAh HAh, sorry I thought you meant the Zed threw a light up!! my fault didnt read your post properly :thumbs::blush:

B) <- nearest i could get to a "get some glasses" emoticon, haha. just kidding dude.

I will hopefully be picking this up on saturday morning, so i should get some pics up for Sunday as i will get some proper pictures saturday night at my photo spot.

Obviously i dont have the car yet and i dont want to jinx it at all, but wooohoooooo:yahoo:

At last. Now we can get on with some proper post instead of your drooling :yahoo:
I will still be drooling, however now comes the hard part of learning as much as i can about the car i drive, so expect lots of questions when people post things up that i dont understand and lots of new threads for things (after i have used the search function B) ) that i dont quite know.

At last. Now we can get on with some proper post instead of your drooling :yahoo:

And going on about the MG :p

Just kiddin mate :thumbs:

Nothing wrong with the MG, apart from rattles, bumps, jumpy starts, potentail head gaskets blowing, the usual. haha.

I will miss the MG, but i have a new toy to think about :yahoo:

I just spoke to my dealer, the service is all done but i need to change the insurance to start Friday so that he can tax the car for me to pick it up first thing saturday. The insurance company are having problems changing it so they are calling me back in a bit. Grrrrrr I hope nothing is going wrong!

However good news, he has just put brand new tyres on the back wheels as the old ones were a bit worn, which i pointed out and he said he wouldnt change them, but now he is, woohoo!

Its now a day closer

[edit] Insurance is all fine, car will be taxed Friday and i can pick it up Saturday. wooooooohooo :yahoo:

I just spoke to my dealer, the service is all done but i need to change the insurance to start Friday so that he can tax the car for me to pick it up first thing saturday. The insurance company are having problems changing it so they are calling me back in a bit. Grrrrrr I hope nothing is going wrong!

However good news, he has just put brand new tyres on the back wheels as the old ones were a bit worn, which i pointed out and he said he wouldnt change them, but now he is, woohoo!

Its now a day closer

[edit] Insurance is all fine, car will be taxed Friday and i can pick it up Saturday. wooooooohooo :yahoo:

Sod that, get her Friday :thumbs:

Its now a day closer

Id love to, but i cant get the time off work, its the music awards show week so busy all week

Its now a day closer

Ooohhh, arrggghhh, owww, my stomach, must have been that tuna butty I had for my lunch ;)

Id love to, but i cant get the time off work, its the music awards show week so busy all week