Newbie from Channel islands

Hi all,

are there any other z heads from the C.I. on here?? if so any1 fancy a mini meet sometime??

im keen to learn abouts the beast i just got,

even tho ive only taken it one test drive i love it :teeth: drives so well compared to my much loved Abarth!

picking it up next saturday so proper excited,

cheers Ben

Hi Ben

There's a couple of us beans on here, myself and Oswald.

What car are you getting and from where? I know that my old Azure Z is being sold by motormall!?

hi Chippy

gettin it from Freelance @ augres .. black GT Coupe.. there a pic somewhere in the general tab thing somewhere...( still trying to figure out all the tabs :shrug: )

yer i test drove that one the other day and in actual fact i was about a minute away frombuying it until my dad rang and said there was a coupe for sale !

i knew there would a few beans :thumbs:

have you all got z aswell then? might b good to do a meet sometime in the future ?

Hi Ben & :welcome: to the forum. Not much chance to really enjoy the Zed on the roads out there I expect?

yer not much chance really Maccaman... but my friends and i have a few france trips being planned B)

Yeah my Azure Coupe is back up for sale. They had sold it within a week or so of me trading it in but they seem to have had it back again! Shame as it's a great Z, never had any hassle with it and it's already got a few nice mods in it - Plenum Spacer, JWT pop charger, Pioneer doubledin DVD player and Nurrish Sat Nav and throttle controller.

I think Freelance have had that black one a while as I was using that one as a guide when I was wrangling over the price that motormall were going to give me for mine! Eventually I managed to get them to £12K, but they initially offered me £9k!

I've got a 370 now. It's this one, if you see it about :thumbs: :-

http://www.digitaljersey.co.uk/370Z/pc_ ... iv_std.jpg

Yeah my Azure Coupe is back up for sale. They had sold it within a week or so of me trading it in but they seem to have had it back again! Shame as it's a great Z, never had any hassle with it and it's already got a few nice mods in it - Plenum Spacer, JWT pop charger, Pioneer doubledin DVD player and Nurrish Sat Nav and throttle controller.

I think Freelance have had that black one a while as I was using that one as a guide when I was wrangling over the price that motormall were going to give me for mine! Eventually I managed to get them to £12K, but they initially offered me £9k!

I've got a 370 now. It's this one, if you see it about :thumbs: :-

http://www.digitaljersey.co.uk/370Z/pc_ ... iv_std.jpg

9k bloody hell bet ur happy u got them to up on that ! they had it up for 14,995 i think, yer another reason i didnt get it was cuz of the slight mods .. being so young i can only have a standard one for now :thumbdown: Now being the key :lol:

im still trying to figure out what most of these are and what they do : Plenum Spacer, JWT pop charger, Pioneer doubledin DVD player and Nurrish Sat Nav and throttle controller. :headhurt:

i wana try get the satnav and dvd player in mine as it only has the standard bose system and no satnav!

yer 6 months i think theyve had it got it down from 17 k to 13k so happy days with that!

i will look out for you B) looks like a great car !

cheers for the welcomes everyone :D

Greetings fellow Channel Islander! :)

Is your car in question a MY07 car? I recall seeing a black coupe for sale a little while ago in the JEP

cheers ozwald

Yes i believe it is the same one, think it was with freelance back then aswell... ! :thumbs: !

have you got a z aswell? ?

Is your car in question a MY07 car? I recall seeing a black coupe for sale a little while ago in the JEP

cheers ozwald

Yes i believe it is the same one, think it was with freelance back then aswell... ! :thumbs: !

Have indeed! Black MY06 coupe with orange seats! :thumbs: Complete with Nismo sticker on the bonnet, Nurburgring sticker on the back and one almighty exhaust system... hopefully....

cheers ozwald

Have indeed! Black MY06 coupe with orange seats! :thumbs: Complete with Nismo sticker on the bonnet, Nurburgring sticker on the back and one almighty exhaust system... hopefully....

Cant wait to see ur beast !!!

picking the bad boi up in the morning! :yahoo: probably wont sleep tonight ! my mind is going mad ! its guna be my new big toy :teeth:

Lol, a channel island Zed meet. You certainly won't have to drive far for that. Do you take them to the continent much? I can't imagine there's enough room to stretch the legs otherwise. :drive1

haha yer lol just down the road haha!

im planning on taking mine to Europe gotta whack it on a boat then im free :clap: ,

im not sure if the other CI guys take thiers away or not !