Max Power Competition Car On Ebay??

AndWood

Good to hear you're ok Amy and you have found the passion for cars again. Cant even begin to think how you felt, it was a hell of an ordeal :surrender:

thanks .. it was heartbreaking... i spent a whole year waiting and then to get such a bad car ... i was very let down, but am over it now... a new start :clap:

You will own one some day..as the price of them have come down quite significantly in the last few months. Probably best to buy the car off a member here..most of them has well known history(bcos all the owner put a post up whenever there is a problem with their Zed..bad move :lol: ) and they are well looked after.. :thumbs:

most of them has well known history(bcos all the owner put a post up whenever there is a problem with their Zed..bad move :lol: ) and they are well looked after.. :thumbs:

Tis a good move, because all cars have problems, tis how they are fixed that matters, and if the owner is on here, chances are its been fixed properly :teeth:

Hmmmm im very intrigued by this motor, so I asked the seller a question

"Dear *****,

Hello there, was wondering if there are any faults with the car? Looks like a nice kit, does it fit nicely? How long you owned the car? Many previous owners? What are your reasons for sale?

Thank you

Dan"

To which he replied,

"Dear Dan,

hi, there are no faults with the car its just had 2 new lambda sensors and an abs sensor, all it needed for the mot was 2 tyres but i put a new set of alloys and tyres on, the kit fits spot on and its had 2 previous owners, im only selling due to work commitments so cant afford to keep it .....

*****"

Looks like in the space of a month, hes fitted a new set of wheels on it, new exhaust (cheap) had it MOT'd and passed, and now decides he cant afford it.......

And all it needed was 3 sensors.....

I dunno what all the fuss was about?!?! :snack::lol:

I thought according to Amy, because of what they done to the steering wheel, it rendered the airbag useless, and the horn didnt work? MOT failure?

He also said the kit fitted "spot on" yet I can see the gaps on the bonnet and boot from here!

You know, we could all just report the item to eBay admins.

Item for sale is NOT in condition as advertised.

on another note, if you report it on eBay and get to the options, choose other in the first bit, then other again, then you should be able to choose "human body parts", lol

I thought according to Amy, because of what they done to the steering wheel, it rendered the airbag useless, and the horn didnt work? MOT failure?

He also said the kit fitted "spot on" yet I can see the gaps on the bonnet and boot from here!

even if the airbag did work, you'd have the pieces of leather perma-bonded to your face....not a good look

Very true, dunno what his reseve would be, I'd say it would be higher than the 5.5k he paid for it....

tbh, I don't think he actually paid anything for it.

I got a sneaking suspicion that the car never sold the first time and now it's been put up again by someone else.

I noticed that on the original eBay add at the beginning of this thread, it states 3 previous owners and this current one shows only 2 previous owners.

Something very very fishy going on here I think

Aww poor Amy,

Dont worry, no ones blaming you here, we all feel sorry, that such a lame thing has happened to you, just glad you got rid of it and have moved on.

And your only Hemel, not too far from me, are you on any other forums?