All stiffened up and what a difference!

shire350Z

Bought this kit off Dan (Ekonda) late last year but only just got round to fitting it, it's the four piece Summit racing chassis bracing and iv not tested it fully yet but the car already feels stiffer and holding the road better with less movement over bumpy roads.

Only problem the rear bar which goes under my exhaust is about 3inches off the floor now so have to be careful bonus them being orange though :D

So a great purchase cheers Dan, will update tomorrow as I'm going into the peaks over to Manchester so im sure there'll be some 'spirited' driving there :teeth:

Up front (hid mainly under the tray)

51588097.jpg

In the middle

bd0768e3.jpg

And from the back

55557a8a.jpg

Told you it was good ;)

It really does make such a difference to the car, I'm still surprised that so few people have gone this route. Utter bargain for the effects you get.

I'm very tempted, is £390 ish + fitting really a bargain? Can you notice it that much?

Told you it was good ;)

It really does make such a difference to the car, I'm still surprised that so few people have gone this route. Utter bargain for the effects you get.

because every one wants to make it looks nice before they make it go nice ;) lots of car tarts on here :lol:

i helped you fit these and they are a good piece of kit, also has a very clever fitting on one of them.

agreed it should be a more popular mod.

Told you it was good ;)

I'm very tempted, is £390 ish + fitting really a bargain? Can you notice it that much?

Yes, absolutely. I fitted them one at a time, and every piece I put on made an immense difference to the car. I think that the mid x-brace actually does the least in terms of feel, but in conjunction with the other three bits you end up with a wonderfully communicative chassis that's very adjustable on the limit.

because every one wants to make it looks nice before they make it go nice ;) lots of car tarts on here :lol:

Not everyone! Apart from an alloy refurb and a regular detail I doubt I'll do anything tarty with my Z... I'm not even getting a stubby!

there was a vote a while back on what people bought their zeds for and the majority seemed to have bought it to look good and not to go fast in.

i suppose i should have said there are a lot of car tarts on here. ;)

I'll get some for you tomorrow :thumbs:

Top Man :thumbs::teeth:

Pictures you asked for buddy not the best though as on my phone, don't think the bars are that visible from behind due to the exhaust

d8b9ac2d.jpg

a82556cb.jpg

538b80ab.jpg

Thanks very much :thumbs: They do look a nice piece of kit , think this will have to be a must have

for the mod list.

• 2 weeks later...

i may be. i feel that there is some chassis work needed to be done as the car does seem to have more body roll than i was expecting. whether this is because my last car had uprated anti-roll bars and im just acting spoilt i'm not sure.

looking into a mod like this but i have a feeling i would want some anti-roll bars first